Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Guaranteed I can clap all the songs now, though probably not for the whole song. I eventually suck at keeping the rhythm and start stuffing it up. But I'll probably stop before that happens. :LOL:

Its ok with a few people...its bound to happen, but when the whole crowd starts clapping faster and faster then the actual beat its just like...stop now, you all fail :LOL:

EDIT: one classic example is new born at the start

Its ok with a few people...its bound to happen, but when the whole crowd starts clapping faster and faster then the actual beat its just like...stop now, you all fail :LOL:

EDIT: one classic example is new born at the start

Haha, that would get annoying. The 5th will my first time at a concert, as well as in the mosh pit, so I wouldn't really know. Only what I've seen on live videos.

I don't think I've seen the classic example in New Born...*youtubes*

Haha, that would get annoying. The 5th will my first time at a concert, as well as in the mosh pit, so I wouldn't really know. Only what I've seen on live videos.

I don't think I've seen the classic example in New Born...*youtubes*

first time at a concert in the mosh too, just watching all the old new born videos they all clap out of time...im sure everyones better now :LOL:

first time at a concert in the mosh too, just watching all the old new born videos they all clap out of time...im sure everyones better now :LOL:

I feel sorry for the band, in a Florence and the machine concert with fools clapping you see the determination imprinted on the drummers face, trying to keep in time :LOL:

I feel sorry for the band, in a Florence and the machine concert with fools clapping you see the determination imprinted on the drummers face, trying to keep in time :LOL:

I would feel sorry for the drummer, it would be hard to stick to the original beat with everyone clapping out of time. :eek:

No ones going to take meee alivveeeeee the time is come to make things rights, you and i must fight for our rightttt, you and i must fight to survive COME ON WEMBLEY!!!

* CROWD GOES NUTS* ohh bless the knights of Cydonia wembley live video, its got me pumped

Uh isn't it "the time has come to make things right"?

Also I agreed, nothing better to get you pumped then the Wembley DVD, or the recent KoC live video at Fuji Rock Festival. Man with the Harmonica was freakin awesome.

I would feel sorry for the drummer, it would be hard to stick to the original beat with everyone clapping out of time. :eek:

Also I agreed, nothing better to get you pumped then the Wembley DVD, or the recent KoC live video at Fuji Rock Festival. Man with the Harmonica was freakin awesome.

aah, after hearing HAARP KoC i can't listen to the original :LOL:

Wembley was the first time I ever heard Muse and I remember just repeating it over and over on youtube. I never listened to any of the stuff off the album for ages because I preferred the live or my 'first opinion' of the band better.

Also, drum solo after Knights at fuji = :eek::awesome:

Yeahh ma bad it is "the time has come to make things right" ...typo....dont judge me :LOL:

Yeahh ma bad it is "the time has come to make things right" ...typo....dont judge me :LOL:

hehe, wasn't going too. :LOL:

Chris is so skilled with that harmonica... I LOVE YOU CHRIS!

EDIT: what the hell is dom wearing?

EDIT: Matt's hair looks hot

EDIT: Those eyeball balloons make me laugh

What Dom is wearing = :facepalm:. You should see it during the opening song, it has a hood. :eek:

Matt's opening riff is awesome, so is Chris' harmonic skillz. :D

I can't remember which interview it was in, but Dom said that when they played at a venue or just Japan(?) in general they were getting eating alive by bugs and they were crawling up his legs or something. He also said that what freaked out the most was some big bug crawling up Matt's back mid song. So basically, he got a special suit made for him so he didn't have any bugs crawling up is pants etc :LOL:

I can't remember which interview it was in, but Dom said that when they played at a venue or just Japan(?) in general they were getting eating alive by bugs and they were crawling up his legs or something. He also said that what freaked out the most was some big bug crawling up Matt's back mid song. So basically, he got a special suit made for him so he didn't have any bugs crawling up is pants etc :LOL:

:LOL: awesome...but silver....and a turtleneck :rolleyes:

:LOL: :LOL:

Yaaaaay getting my HAARP DVD back today :D

last night on the message board was a study distraction :LOL:

Every night on the messageboard is a study distraction. If I fail my last exam on Thursday, I'm blaming you all. Then forgiving you, and watching a Muse concert with you.

EDIT: Thats some creepy zen shit there JeGarr....

Archived