Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Ohh yeahh true:rolleyes: well, im just happy that im actually going and that there is ....2 MORE WEEKS TO GO AFTER THIS WEEK:awesome:

YAAAAY! bloody oath we need to start some organising. as a goal, lets say that with one week to the gig, we want a time for a meet up set. i'll be pushing it to try and get there before 12 though :(

i'm always telling my friends that i'm going to die on the 5th of december :LOL::LOL:

:LOL: .A few months ago when my nan was watching the HAARP dvd, it was the part where matt yells out " COME ON WEMBLEY" and then the crowd goes fricken nuts

shes like" i hope your not going to be in a crowd like that when you see them" im like "maybe nan, maybe..." :LOL:

haha, us moshers are not savage!!!

hmm, and i was planning on wearing relatively loose skaties...

im just gonna wear my canvas shoes, i dont care if anything happens to them, $8 bucks from target, not a big loss, i was considering wearing my nike hightops because the comfortable but i'd rather not get them stolen

im just gonna wear my canvas shoes, i dont care if anything happens to them, $8 bucks from target, not a big loss, i was considering wearing my nike hightops because the comfortable but i'd rather not get them stolen

yeah thats a good idea...

but those canvas ones are pretty susceptible to being stepped and causing a fair bit of pain lol..

I was considering wearing hi top converse, but they look weird with short pants, I'll just wear low top ones, and hope I don't have a paramore like incident!

yeah thats a good idea...

but those canvas ones are pretty susceptible to being stepped and causing a fair bit of pain lol..

yeah true, though, you dont know how bad the pits gonna be, if everyones jumping around spastically then im gonna feel it, but i dont really care, when your jumping around, its the funnest thing ever :D

EDIT: i really hope the crowd is good and everyone joins in and sings

yeah true, though, you dont know how bad the pits gonna be, if everyones jumping around spastically then im gonna feel it, but i dont really care, when your jumping around, its the funnest thing ever :D

EDIT: i really hope the crowd is good and everyone joins in and sings

Jumping around like an idiot is fun :D

WHO IS GONNA HANG AROUND AFTER THE SHOW ON THE 6TH WITH ME!???

I'll come hang with you. I'm staying after the show anyway. :D

seriously, people that cant clap in time to a song shit me..like how is it so fricken hard to clap in time

I would have annoyed you the time I tried to clap along to Starlight, in my own defence though I wasn't exactly feeling 100%. lol

Archived