Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

so true. Well I think they will do something special for the Aussies, considering where the last and they have a months break....to plan an incredible setlist for us:D

That is exactly what they're doing right now. I'm going to be loaded for merch, I'm getting 100+ dollars a week at the moment :D

That is exactly what they're doing right now. I'm going to be loaded for merch, I'm getting 100+ dollars a week at the moment :D

:eek: I have $50 bucks at the moment that i so badly want to spend on something else. I rekon i could spend it...im getting $100 next week towards muse merch so i think it will be enough to get a t-shirt and one of their really nice setlist books with the pictures.....and maybe a keyring...

EDIT: and a poster...

:eek: I have $50 bucks at the moment that i so badly want to spend on something else. I rekon i could spend it...im getting $100 next week towards muse merch so i think it will be enough to get a t-shirt and one of their really nice setlist books with the pictures.....and maybe a keyring...

EDIT: and a poster...

I have been spending way too much at the moment haha, DAMN YOU EBAY. I keep

seeing stuff that I want!

EDIT: setlist books?

Ebay has that effect on people:LOL:

EDIT: Its a tour book/guide...there you go! i dont know where i got setlist from...

hahah, yeah i've seen the program things. i was just confused about the setlist thing :LOL:

3 weeks exactly today!

haha yeah, well im getting one of them. ohh my god 3 weeks!! imagine the hype the day before, i wonder how many people will be on the thread...

hahaha ikr! the night before we should open up a chatroom, for everyone to be crazy excited in :LOL:

Overdue?:erm:

If they're going to play a Showbiz song, I hope its any song but Overdue :LOL:

I really hope they pull out MM or Sunburn...

3 Weeks from today we all shall be waiting in line. :)

Yes sunburn would be amazing

3 Weeks from today we all shall be waiting in line singing muse songs :D

Yes sunburn would be amazing

3 Weeks from today we all shall be waiting in line singing muse songs :D

sunburn is my favorite showbiz song. and in contention for my favorite song

OF ALL TIME :LOL:

as a joke i asked my mum to buy me the first muse ep for christmas, and showed her an ebay page with it for $600 dollars. she thought i was serious :LOL:

yes, yes we do.

haha indeed! was it you that is going to be filming the intro w/ first song? haha, i can't remember. if it is can you send me a small sample of your cameras video? i need to see what i need to have my camera set on so it doesn't look retarded :D

haha indeed! was it you that is going to be filming the intro w/ first song? haha, i can't remember. if it is can you send me a small sample of your cameras video? i need to see what i need to have my camera set on so it doesn't look retarded :D

whaatt if i said i didnt have the camera yet, but im getting it this month sometime......

Archived