Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Whats with the hate for Supermassive? it is great live... and Matt does an awesome hip-thrusting dance haha

for me, it's just how people hear it off twilight and call themselves muse fans. I do love the HAARP version of it though :)

for me, it's just how people hear it off twilight and call themselves muse fans. I do love the HAARP version of it though :)

I had a huge chat about that in the chat room last night. I don't care that Twilighters like the three songs in the movie, but to say they like the band based on those three songs is just fail. You can't like a band because of three songs.

SMBH is awesome live. :happy:

I had a huge chat about that in the chat room last night. I don't care that Twilighters like the three songs in the movie, but to say they like the band based on those three songs is just fail. You can't like a band because of three songs.

damn right.

has anyone spotted the Australian flag in the Glastonbury album of photos? I saw our Aussie flag and i was like :awesome:

ooh, i haven't seen that one. *searches glastonbury photos*

gawdamn, i don't want to do mine on radio either! i wish i knew about the video entries before i entered mine...

ugh oh well, i probably won't even win lol

Hey VickiiEliza, i like your 1 2 woop woop sig, i love that song, was listening to it today haha

EDIT: aww shit. i entered mine twice, once before it opened and then again once it was open. I hope they don't disqualify me for that..

gawdamn, i don't want to do mine on radio either! i wish i knew about the video entries before i entered mine...

ugh oh well, i probably won't even win lol

Hey VickiiEliza, i like your 1 2 woop woop sig, i love that song, was listening to it today haha

EDIT: aww shit. i entered mine twice, once before it opened and then again once it was open. I hope they don't disqualify me for that..

Hey thanks haha :D i like that your a ninjabanana :LOL:

Haha I don't know if I told you guys this. I saw dead letter circus last year, and can't remember A THING!! All I can remember is him putting his hands in the air once. I hadnt heard any of their music then though...

Just watched Citizen Erased live at glastonbury on youtube...now i really hope they play it at the concert :(

I really hope the crowd doesnt suck and they sing along to everything

Citizen erased would make me cry with happiness. It would be so epic. I hope the crowd aren't basteds and don't boo dlc. Bliss live would be m dream, but it will never happen :/

Archived