Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

You should defs come to the 5th as well. So when Matt takes you back stage for your shirt you can take me with you.

No harm comes in trying :LOL:

I think you mean ninjabanana, they had the shirt for Matt :LOL:. I would love to wait around on the 5th though, but since I'm going with friends I doubt they will want to stick around since it's a 2 hours drive home.

woo! i'll be staying behind on the 6th too!

I bought a shirt for Matt the other day :facepalm: i couldn't help it! i saw it and i was like :eek: MATT WOULD LOVE THAT!!! and it was only ten bucks so i thought what the hell... and if i get barrier and throw it up on stage it could double my chances of meeting them! :dance:

What's on the shirt!? Can you post a pic!? :D

I think you mean ninjabanana, they had the shirt for Matt :LOL:. I would love to wait around on the 5th though, but since I'm going with friends I doubt they will want to stick around since it's a 2 hours drive home.

Hahaha, I'm still trying to get used to this damn iPod touch.

is anyone planning to stalk muse when they arrive in the state? i wonder witch airport they'll come in at, brisbane or coolangatta... anyone have any ideas?

I wish I could, but I live in a complete hole town. I'd assume Brisbane airport, but I wouldn't be sure...

I'm probably going to be playing cricket on the saturday, so i spose that means no dice to the airport. Unless I catch them on the way out, I spose.

2 hours drive makes it hard for me :/

i live in coomera so its pretty far away..i think my chances of convicing anyone to drive all the way up to brizzy airport for a band, are very slim:(

Haha I wouldn't even bother asking someone to drive me, I would have NO CHANCE

I'm considering stalking out the airport on Friday morning as I'll probably have nothing better to do...

I don't think they'll get in as late as Saturday, need time to get over the jetlag and I'm thinking they might wanna do a pretty decent rehersal/soundcheck on Saturday as they wouldn't have played together for over a month.

If you get to chance to try and meet them then do it, twas awesome at the airport before BDO this yr!

Hahaha, I'm still trying to get used to this damn iPod touch.

Haha, know what you mean. I only got an iPod Touch a few months ago, and I still have trouble surfing some sites with it.

I should be up in Brisbane on the Saturday, since I'm likely to be playing paintball that day. I might convince my dad if we can detour to the airport. :LOL: Muse weekend going to be very full on for me, three trips to Brisbane. :eek:

I'm considering stalking out the airport on Friday morning as I'll probably have nothing better to do...

I don't think they'll get in as late as Saturday, need time to get over the jetlag and I'm thinking they might wanna do a pretty decent rehersal/soundcheck on Saturday as they wouldn't have played together for over a month.

If you get to chance to try and meet them then do it, twas awesome at the airport before BDO this yr!

If its friday, then id be keen.

i really hope they dont fly on qantas, the planes having been stuffing up so bad with engines blowing up and all

I think my nan would be the only one who would drive up :LOL:

she loves muse, its been 3 months and i still havent got my Resistance cd back from her

Hahaha tell her all your stranger Internet friends think she's awesome :D

Correction: any person who listens to muse and ISN'T a Twilighter is awesome.

Hahahahahahahahahaha verrrrrrrrry true. I couldn't be more angry about people that think they're a fan just because they like supermassive. Today, I actually disliked someones music so much I put their iPod in the bin. They didn't like that

Hahahahahahahahahaha verrrrrrrrry true. I couldn't be more angry about people that think they're a fan just because they like supermassive. Today, I actually disliked someones music so much I put their iPod in the bin. They didn't like that

:LOL: *high five*

I know at least 10 people at my school who stopped listening to Muse when Twilight was released because all the tweens that were going around saying they liked Supermassive. :facepalm: They shouldn't have given up good music because of that.

:LOL: *high five*

I know at least 10 people at my school who stopped listening to Muse when Twilight was released because all the tweens that were going around saying they liked Supermassive. :facepalm: They shouldn't have given up good music because of that.

Gotta say, it was a bad decision to have their music in such a terrible movie. Though I will admit, the first twilight trailer made it look good. Man was I wrong

Archived