Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

i paid $20 for HAARP. the best deal of my life was hullabaloo dvd new for $4.95. they were selling off dvds with missing covers cheap, they didn't even know what it was, but i used my muse skills to identify it. got home and printed a cover, now its sexy as new :D

I think I got Hullabaloo DVD for $10 brand new, which wasn't bad. Actually most of the CD's only cost me $10 as well. Except Hullabaloo, HAARP and The Resistance.

I'm probably getting there about midday or so on the 5th... But maybe 11 if I can convince my friend...

This next month is gonna be awesome! Harry Potter on 18th, birthday on 27th and Muse on 5th/6th December!!! Freaking insanely good. Now I just need to get through these last 2 exams for uni...

Hmm... Harry doesnt beat muse though :D

I think if we want to have a big meet up we should set a time and all get there together. Or a few get there and save us spots :LOL:

I'm probably getting there about midday or so on the 5th... But maybe 11 if I can convince my friend...

This next month is gonna be awesome! Harry Potter on 18th, birthday on 27th and Muse on 5th/6th December!!! Freaking insanely good. Now I just need to get through these last 2 exams for uni...

11, that's a bit early. How are you going to pass all the time? :eek:

I think if we want to have a big meet up we should set a time and all get there together. Or a few get there and save us spots :LOL:

Totally for that idea. At least we could guarantee all us Musers are close to the front of the mosh pit.

I wish I could get there earlier then 1pm, but since I'm going with a friend and their Uncle, I don't think they will be as keen as I am to wait in the line. :(

Hmm... Harry doesnt beat muse though :D

Harry Potter is pretty awesome though! I've been waiting for this movie to come out for ages...

Mmm we should. From the sounds of it, everyone lining up outside the arena altogether and then makes their way to the separate gates just before the doors open. So if we can have us guys all in the front ten or so, that would be awesome :D Then everyone will be looking at us like :indiff::stunned:

Harry Potter is pretty awesome though! I've been waiting for this movie to come out for ages...

Mmm we should. From the sounds of it, everyone lining up outside the arena altogether and then makes their way to the separate gates just before the doors open. So if we can have us guys all in the front ten or so, that would be awesome :D Then everyone will be looking at us like :indiff::stunned:

yeah, i think the big line outside the front is how it works, then sep gates from about 5:30. so at the moment should we say 12 as a tentative meet up time?

Yeah. 12 should be good, I'd say it would guarentee us a spot in the top 20 or so hopefully. I'll probs be there at 11 or 11:30 though just because I'm paranoid that I'll miss barrier (I worry a lot haha)

i am being really paranoid as well, i DO NOT want to be disappointed at all. but since i'm 14 my parents are freaking out that i'll be mugged by excitement crazed muse fans or something.

:LOL: I think you will all be just fine. We're in Queensland remember, it is highly probable that no one will show up until 5 minutes before the show :chuckle:

I couldn't say that about most Queenslanders. I went to an event up in Brisbane and they were lined up almost 24 hours before the event started. :eek:

Nah, should have a sign saying. "Reserved for Members of the Brisbane Thread on .mu'

cause theres heaps of people registered on the forum but they never post :p

Man, I watched the Glastonbury 2010 Gig today and that got me sooo poumped for December. I'm even excited for Starlight and TIRO which are usually my least fav songs of the gig haha

i am being really paranoid as well, i DO NOT want to be disappointed at all. but since i'm 14 my parents are freaking out that i'll be mugged by excitement crazed muse fans or something.

I'm 18 and paranoid about those things, then again this is my first concert and I'm going straight into the mosh pit. :LOL: Will be a good experience though, we'll make sure you don't get squished. ;)

Hahahahahahaha we actually should!!!!

Who wants to make the sign? :p

Nah, should have a sign saying. "Reserved for Members of the Brisbane Thread on .mu'

cause theres heaps of people registered on the forum but they never post :p

Man, I watched the Glastonbury 2010 Gig today and that got me sooo poumped for December. I'm even excited for Starlight and TIRO which are usually my least fav songs of the gig haha

Aye, true. Wouldn't want a whole bunch of people showing up that never posted.

TiRO is one of my favourite live songs. :eek:

I'll bring a sharpie so we can draw it on the back of my BLISSSSSS sign!

Win!

Win!

Haha, I'm not exactly great at these abbreviations. Haha I worked it out. Yes, time is running out is epic live :D

Exactly :)

Really? Must admit its better live than cd, but still I personally think it gets boring after a while.

Songs like New Born, MoP and Stockholm Syndrome just rock soo much harder I think

Really? Must admit its better live than cd, but still I personally think it gets boring after a while.

Songs like New Born, MoP and Stockholm Syndrome just rock soo much harder I think

I think new born, MoP and TiRO are going to be amazing. Stockholm syndrome would be good for a bit of a mosh :D

Haha, I'm not exactly great at these abbreviations. Haha I worked it out. Yes, time is running out is epic live :D

Don't worry, when I first joined I had no idea what most of the abbreviations were. It took me a month to figure out what the PMT, PDT and PCT were. :LOL:

<3 MotP, I really hope they play it, if not the first night, at least the second.

The thing I like most about TiRO though is how they let the crowd sing by themselves, same goes for Starlight.

Archived