Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

I'm trying to not let potential setlist disappointments kill my buzz.

:yesey:

Positivity. :D

Whatever will be will be, and surely, over the space of the two nights, they'll play something I'm hoping for!

AND WHAT"S THIS ABOUT AN ALBUM NEXT YEAR!?!?!?!?!?!

NEW ALBUM! :dance:

They said they'd start recording next year, whether that means and album is released in the same year, I dunno.

Shit, it feels like yesterday that we were all saying "wow 10 years of Showbiz, let's make them do a special deluxe reissue" :LOL: Time flies when you've got uni on when you're not having fun waiting for a Muse concert that is still 2 months away when you spend a lot of time on here :D

Shit, it feels like yesterday that we were all saying "wow 10 years of Showbiz, let's make them do a special deluxe reissue" :LOL: Time flies when you've got uni on when you're not having fun waiting for a Muse concert that is still 2 months away when you spend a lot of time on here :D

I was thinking the same thing. Feels like yesterday.

woah, that was fast.

What an amazing 11 years for the boys!

You guys found that Muse book yet?

It is absolutely amazingly detailed... It focuses alot on Matt though, rather than the band as a whole, but i'm not complaining...:rolleyes:

It is spectacularly written.

I'm trying not to worry too much about the setlist either.

This will be my first time seeing the band, and i don't want any pre-gig pessimism to ruin it!

Second show is now sold out, looks like we're lining up at 10am now :LOL:

I wonder if i can convince security to let me in through the front doors if we end up being the first ones there :p

No I have not found the book yet :p Might go to my local Target tomorrow and have a bit of a snoop :D

Stop making me jealous of it! And why shouldn't it focus on Matt? :eyebrows:

This is my first timse seeing the band too, but I'm trying to be realistic about what I'm going to see. I mean, if I go there with the idea that they will play all my fave songs, I'll just be pissed and upset at the end of the night. and of course I don't want to be like that.

I also don't want to feel like I wasted all that money on seeing Muse for the first time, so I think it's good to air your concerns out loud and then just hope for the best :happy:

Oh wow, boys are way popular here if the second show is sold out :awesome: This makes a change from 2007...

woah, that was fast.

It is absolutely amazingly detailed... It focuses alot on Matt though, rather than the band as a whole, but i'm not complaining...:rolleyes:

This will be my first time seeing the band, and i don't want any pre-gig pessimism to ruin it!

I wonder if i can convince security to let me in through the front doors if we end up being the first ones there :p

No Muse book. I checked two targets. Damn them. :mad:

I'm kinda trying to ignore the whole setlist debarkle because it's my first Muse gig and I just want to see them play. But there are a couple of songs that I would appreciate being avoided. :happy:

Going to another Target tomorrow afternoon, if they don't have the book, I'll scream murder. :ninja:

AND HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SHOWBIZ :dance:

Eleven years already? Gosh.

I got my copy of the book from Amazon, maybe try them.

Sure that no matter what I play, we will all have an amazing time. I guess FG is pretty fun to sing along to and GL could be a toilet break or a sit-down song. lol. They have been playing RBS lately so if they do in Brisbane I would defs start crying and think well of them. Maybe they will shock us all with Sunburn or MM or Escape or Dead Star!

/wishful thinking or is it...

Guess we will find out in 61 days and three hours! :awesome: It should just fly by, I have exams and lots of assignments due between now and then which I will most certainly be whinging to you guys about ololol :happy:

woah, that was fast.

I agree the book is quite good and very detailed. Don't think it's that well written though, I found about 50 or so spelling mistakes I think :LOL:

But it's still a very interesting read.

Don't worry about the setlist, trust me. You will be amazed and it will be a great show no matter what songs they play.

Second show sell out? That's heaps good, hopefully means we can get a stadium show next tour :eek:

And why is this different from 2007? That show sold out in the 1st day I remember and the river stage is about 12 000 or so think.

It's exactly 2months now until the first show, get excited people!!!! :D

Oh and I heard mk ultra on triple j yesterday at about 10 am and they talked about how the aussie tour is almost sold out! And I heard uprising on the commonwealth games today, muse sure are getting popular here

GL could be a toilet break or a sit-down song. lol. They have been playing RBS lately so if they do in Brisbane I would defs start crying and think well of them. Maybe they will shock us all with Sunburn or MM or Escape or Dead Star!

:LOL: Toilet break...that song, unfortunately, would be RBS for me. I cannot get myself into that song, no matter how many times I try and listen to it *sigh*.

I will start bawling if they play Sunburn (or if they play any of the songs you mentioned up there) :awesome:

And why is this different from 2007? That show sold out in the 1st day I remember and the river stage is about 12 000 or so think.

I didn't mean in terms of ticket sales, just in their general popularity here. Harldy anyone I talked to in 2007 knew who Muse were, and suddenly they are being played frequently on radio stations and on the TV. and in movies now as well!

They've really come into the mainstream since 2007, that's all I meant. No wonder the tour is selling out fast :D

Oh and I heard mk ultra on triple j yesterday at about 10 am and they talked about how the aussie tour is almost sold out! And I heard uprising on the commonwealth games today, muse sure are getting popular here

I heard Uprising too! On the cycling? :p

Best place to hear muse on tv is the Rugby Union. The person who does the audio must love them.

I heard Uprising too! On the cycling? :p

Best place to hear muse on tv is the Rugby Union. The person who does the audio must love them.

Cycling + Uprising = Makes Cycling cool.

Sometimes I think I watch the Rugby Union just because they play Muse. :LOL:

Sure that no matter what I play, we will all have an amazing time. I guess FG is pretty fun to sing along to and GL could be a toilet break or a sit-down song. lol. They have been playing RBS lately so if they do in Brisbane I would defs start crying and think well of them. Maybe they will shock us all with Sunburn or MM or Escape or Dead Star!

GL will be my toilet break, defs. :$ I want RBS! I cried when I was listening to it in class today. Everyone was sort of like 'whoa'. :LOL:

If we get Dead Star or MM I will die happily. :happy:

Cycling + Uprising = Makes Cycling cool.

Sometimes I think I watch the Rugby Union just because they play Muse. :LOL:

GL will be my toilet break, defs. :$ I want RBS! I cried when I was listening to it in class today. Everyone was sort of like 'whoa'. :LOL:

If we get Dead Star or MM I will die happily. :happy:

Cycling is cool though :p But Muse + cycling is like heaven for me :D

RBS is seriously amazing live, I'd love it hear it again. I have had a funny feeling about MM this week, was thinking they may bring it back for the Aussie shows due to the Doctor asking about it on JJJ when they did the BDO interview and Dom sounded like he really wants to play it :D lets hope...

RBS is seriously amazing live, I'd love it hear it again. I have had a funny feeling about MM this week, was thinking they may bring it back for the Aussie shows due to the Doctor asking about it on JJJ when they did the BDO interview and Dom sounded like he really wants to play it :D lets hope...

Would lose my shit if they played MM.

Anything from Showbiz or OoS would cause bulk shit-losing.

Was that the interview with them talking about not having a guitar pedal that's used for the song?

No I have not found the book yet :p Might go to my local Target tomorrow and have a bit of a snoop :D

Stop making me jealous of it! And why shouldn't it focus on Matt? :eyebrows:

This is my first timse seeing the band too, but I'm trying to be realistic about what I'm going to see. I mean, if I go there with the idea that they will play all my fave songs, I'll just be pissed and upset at the end of the night. and of course I don't want to be like that.

I also don't want to feel like I wasted all that money on seeing Muse for the first time, so I think it's good to air your concerns out loud and then just hope for the best :happy:

Oh wow, boys are way popular here if the second show is sold out :awesome: This makes a change from 2007...

BWAHAHA, my Target must love me :LOL:

Yeah, you're right there, but most of the time when i go to a concert i honestly couldn't care about what songs are played, I just love the experience!

As long as i get a decent spot in the crowd, i'll be happy.

Guess we will find out in 61 days and three hours! :awesome: It should just fly by, I have exams and lots of assignments due between now and then which I will most certainly be whinging to you guys about ololol :happy:

Same here, i will be complaining shitloads haha! like right now, school just started and i already have 2 essays, 2 assignments and 2 tests. WTF WE ARE'NT EVEN PAST THE FIRST WEEK!!??:mad:

I agree the book is quite good and very detailed. Don't think it's that well written though, I found about 50 or so spelling mistakes I think :LOL:

But it's still a very interesting read.

It's exactly 2months now until the first show, get excited people!!!! :D

Well, aside from the spelling mistakes, i quite enjoy his writing. He's one of those writers who can make you extremely excited lol

2 MONTHS SHITYEAH!!! :dance:

Yes, muse are getting big here.

And yet, everyone i try to talk to about muse have no idea what i'm on about.

BWAHAHA, my Target must love me :LOL:

Yeah, you're right there, but most of the time when i go to a concert i honestly couldn't care about what songs are played, I just love the experience!

As long as i get a decent spot in the crowd, i'll be happy.

:LOL: Dammit it must. I only really like going to Target for cheap things and when you take them to the counter they end up being even cheaper :chuckle:

At least, that's what happens at Chermy...

Just the fact that I am 458676094868m away from Muse in the company of thousands of other people will be so exciting. I think I'll be pretty impatient during the support, they are the only obstacle to seeing the boys on the night! :chuckle:

It's my friend's first concert so I hope this is a great experience for her :D

Ah yeah, down in the pit, I bet the excitement factor is just amplified so much. Kinda still glad I have seats though. If I was over 6 foot I'd be down there with you :chuckle:

Ah yeah, down in the pit, I bet the excitement factor is just amplified so much. Kinda still glad I have seats though. If I was over 6 foot I'd be down there with you :chuckle:

Ahaha, I'm actually over 6 foot. 193cm :happy: So it's all good for me, wherever i stand.

At BDO I was 3 people back. And I was so much taller than everyone else around me, that Matt looked right at me for a few seconds and smiled. We shared a moment. Ahah

Ahaha, I'm actually over 6 foot. 193cm :happy: So it's all good for me, wherever i stand.

At BDO I was 3 people back. And I was so much taller than everyone else around me, that Matt looked right at me for a few seconds and smiled. We shared a moment. Ahah

Jealous :( Although the 'in' shape for girls right now seems to be short and sweet :rolleyes:

It's not so sweet when you can't reach things on high shelves in the middle of a supermarket though :indiff:

:LOL: 'shared a moment' <3.

I don't think I've heard much DLC before, so I could use the chance to discover a new band. They were in Townsville a few weeks ago and tickets were only $30, but I had to work so I couldn't check them out. Guess we will be seeing them in 60 days and 6 hours.

Jealous :( Although the 'in' shape for girls right now seems to be short and sweet :rolleyes:

And having that ball of hair on top of their head. Makes them look silly.

It's not so sweet when you can't reach things on high shelves in the middle of a supermarket though :indiff:

:LOL: 'shared a moment' <3.

hahaha, i'm only 5"7....

i have extra-long arms though so reaching high shelves isn't a problem :LOL:

i'm not too worried about not being able to see, i have an uncanny skill for slipping through crowds unnoticed and tagging onto the back of people who shove through to get to the front... that's how i got to be nice and close for alot of other gigs haha

It might be a little crazier for muse, though...

Ehh i'll use my tactics during DLC while crowd won't be packed so tight

I don't think I've heard much DLC before, so I could use the chance to discover a new band. They were in Townsville a few weeks ago and tickets were only $30, but I had to work so I couldn't check them out. Guess we will be seeing them in 60 days and 6 hours.

And having that ball of hair on top of their head. Makes them look silly.

+100

I hate that.

Archived