Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

given that my mate's newsagency has gotten 2, and only 2, copies in, maybe they have properly spread to Australia.

It is about a hundred different kinds of awesome though, I'm about half way through. Those old interviews are quite incredible. Its amazing to see how much the "Muse brand" has changed over the last 10 years!

hmm, i shall have to see, then. I'd love to get that mag! would it be too late to get it now?

No, I wouldnt have thought so. If they're in Australia, which it seems they may be, then just have a browse at a Borders or something, you might get lucky! Or you might find the magazine ;)

If you work at a newsagent, just send out the phony order!! :D

Whereabouts do you live??

haha if only i knew how... i havent been trained to do much more than use a register at the bloody place :mad:

umm i live southish of brisbane... heard of Toowoomba? I live near there.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/entertainment/u2-bring-huge-tour-to-brisbanes-suncorp-stadium/story-e6freq7f-1225908291234

Dude I'm excited... if I can get dad to squeeze out another $150 bucks and stay in vegas for another 3 days... yipeeeee. doubt i can get tix tho

We are going for all the ashes in brisbane, and then hanging around for 4 odd days till muse. ah well glad i get to see muse more than U2 anyway!!

http://www.couriermail.com.au/entertainment/u2-bring-huge-tour-to-brisbanes-suncorp-stadium/story-e6freq7f-1225908291234

Dude I'm excited... if I can get dad to squeeze out another $150 bucks and stay in vegas for another 3 days... yipeeeee. doubt i can get tix tho

We are going for all the ashes in brisbane, and then hanging around for 4 odd days till muse. ah well glad i get to see muse more than U2 anyway!!

As impartial as I am to U2, that would be a pretty amazing show. From all reports, the whole 360 degree shit is quite incredible!

And how freaking good is that time of the year going to be!?!?!?! Uni finishes, its summer, the Ashes roll into the Gabba, then Muse play! All before Christmas and festival season :D :D

AND!!!! Ill finally be 18!!!!!! :D :D :D

Just wondered if anyone here has been to gigs at the entertainment centre before and knows anything about the door locations. My problem is that because of a friend deciding to come after I had bought tickets, I now have 2 GA tickets that go in door 4 and 1 that goes in door 11. I'm not from brisbane and don't know the queuing procedure for the entertainment centre. Will having different door numbers on the tickets mean we are queuing in different places, or not?

Just wondered if anyone here has been to gigs at the entertainment centre before and knows anything about the door locations. My problem is that because of a friend deciding to come after I had bought tickets, I now have 2 GA tickets that go in door 4 and 1 that goes in door 11. I'm not from brisbane and don't know the queuing procedure for the entertainment centre. Will having different door numbers on the tickets mean we are queuing in different places, or not?

I think they're at different places yes, but there's a fair bit of ambiguity about the way the Entertainment Centre is going to be set up on the day. Hopefully it's not too much of a hassle for you :)

In other news, my afforementioned dress up party is tomorrow night, and I have purchased my Matt Bellamy outfit, and am in the process of making my Glitterati Manson guitar :D I've never felt sexier :p

So, looks like we're getting Dead Letter Circus as a support band. I've never heard any of their music, but after looking through youtube, they don't sound to bad.

From what I've heard of them, they seem quite good. Two good bands in one night :awesome:

100 DAYS AND 22 HOURS!!!

:party::dance:

Woohoo new smilie! :joker:

Archived