Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Yeah probably - never bothered to learn haha. I'll get on it when I get home.

I'm in St Lucia, at uni 3-4 days a week with Mondays off. Work night shifts so weekends are usually free.

I'm usually free mondays, rarely free on the weekend. I'm doing Contract work, so it keeps on changing, which sucks...

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys! i'm a new user here.

I'm going to the second brissy date, and i'm wondering how early i should get there for GA?

:ninja:

Also, does anyone know where the guys will most likely leave from the back of the venue? I've scoped it out using google streetview but it seems that there are many different exits at the back.

I probably sound like a massive stalker... I'M NOT I SWEAR! I just dont want to miss the opportunity to possibly meet the guys haha :awesome:

Also, what would be more sensible to wear? skinny jeans (i plan to buy some aqua ones from jay jays this weekend) or shorts?

It will be in the middle of summer so i'm thinking that shorts would be the better option, but i want to see what you guys are wearing.

annnd... Thats it!

thanks

hey guys! i'm a new user here.

I'm going to the second brissy date, and i'm wondering how early i should get there for GA?

:ninja:

Also, does anyone know where the guys will most likely leave from the back of the venue? I've scoped it out using google streetview but it seems that there are many different exits at the back.

I probably sound like a massive stalker... I'M NOT I SWEAR! I just dont want to miss the opportunity to possibly meet the guys haha :awesome:

Also, what would be more sensible to wear? skinny jeans (i plan to buy some aqua ones from jay jays this weekend) or shorts?

It will be in the middle of summer so i'm thinking that shorts would be the better option, but i want to see what you guys are wearing.

annnd... Thats it!

thanks

1. Im going on the second Brissie date aswell. If you're going for a front row standing position its probs a good idea to turn up at least 5 hrs early. But you could get like 10-20 people back which is still good by turning up like 3 hrs early.

2. Not sure about seeing the guys leave the venue. But me and maybe some other peeps on this forum will be at the airport on the 4th to see the arrive, and hopefully get a chance to properly meet them. Hopefully theyre turning up in the international airport... haha that would suck if they didnt. I'll be looking into the matter closer to the date to determine which airport they'll be in and when...:D And dont worry, we're all stalkers here.;) ( My mate whos coming with me, who has a gf, is going to bring a 'marry me Chris' poster).

3. As for the pants... really up to you, if u wanna look good, skinnies... if you want to be comfortable, shorts. The skinnies will probs get destroyed or at least become really gross if you're in the mosh.

4. Welcome to the muse forums!

We've already started "hydration planning" for the date, and the "skinnies/shorts paradox" has us stumped. There's still a few months of blackboards and beakers left, but were trying to find the ideal level of water intake which wont need pee breaks once ulti-spot has been achieved. It's a real project.

And which one of you guys is driving a blue car with a Muse bumper sticker?? I was pulled up behind it on Gympie Road yesterday and got a bit giddy :D it's accompanied by a "Green Day is better than you sticker". Come on, I know it's one of you guys.

Now that Splendour's out of the way, I can entirely focus my excitement on this :D

1. Im going on the second Brissie date aswell. If you're going for a front row standing position its probs a good idea to turn up at least 5 hrs early. But you could get like 10-20 people back which is still good by turning up like 3 hrs early.

2. Not sure about seeing the guys leave the venue. But me and maybe some other peeps on this forum will be at the airport on the 4th to see the arrive, and hopefully get a chance to properly meet them. Hopefully theyre turning up in the international airport... haha that would suck if they didnt. I'll be looking into the matter closer to the date to determine which airport they'll be in and when...:D And dont worry, we're all stalkers here.;) ( My mate whos coming with me, who has a gf, is going to bring a 'marry me Chris' poster).

3. As for the pants... really up to you, if u wanna look good, skinnies... if you want to be comfortable, shorts. The skinnies will probs get destroyed or at least become really gross if you're in the mosh.

4. Welcome to the muse forums!

Thanks! that helped me a fair bit. Yeah i was considering being an airport stalker but i don't think thats going to happen haha

I will be wearing shorts. Comfort > looking good.

120!

Yep, i've made up my mind. Shorts will be better because it will be the middle of summer (duh) :$ and i'll be waiting in the heat for hours to get in, and then will be going crazy in the even more intense heat of the mosh! so yes, shorts would be good.

I just got the official layout for the brisbane shows, pretty dissapointed because the GA area is split into two parts and i'm in the back section :( .

I will post it up later, i can't right now because i'm at school.. mwahaha!

But yeah, anyone who has GA tix, and it says GA11 or GA4, you will be up the back like me :(

I don't think it will be too bad though because it will only be about 25-30 meters from the stage if you make the barrier, and if you do make the barrier, you should have a reasonably clear view of the stage because there will me about a 1.5 meter gap between you and the people in front of you..,. aside from the security.

I just got the official layout for the brisbane shows, pretty dissapointed because the GA area is split into two parts and i'm in the back section :( .

I will post it up later, i can't right now because i'm at school.. mwahaha!

But yeah, anyone who has GA tix, and it says GA11 or GA4, you will be up the back like me :(

I don't think it will be too bad though because it will only be about 25-30 meters from the stage if you make the barrier, and if you do make the barrier, you should have a reasonably clear view of the stage because there will me about a 1.5 meter gap between you and the people in front of you..,. aside from the security.

But they told us that they scrapped the 2 GA sections and were just gonna make it one big area:eek:

If what ur saying is true then I'm gonna be furious, I want front freaking barrier :mad:

Theres gonna be a lot of ppl complaining

But they told us that they scrapped the 2 GA sections and were just gonna make it one big area:eek:

If what ur saying is true then I'm gonna be furious, I want front freaking barrier :mad:

Theres gonna be a lot of ppl complaining

Huh. Where/when did you hear that?

Yeah i'm hoping that they will not have two GA sections, because the layout i have was released 2 weeks after the tix went on sale, so there is a good chance that it may have changed. But yeah, my ticket says Door 10, GA11, so i'm really ot sure now :erm:

This has been the layout ever since a few days after the tickets went on sale:

sfx58567.gif

There is no middle barrier. Countless amounts of people (including myself) have emailed BEC regarding the middle barrier and they have confirmed that there will be no middle barrier.

Lauren, why you selling your GA Ticket?

Thank god for that, then!

Now ima be there 8 hours early and get the barrier!

I wonder if they'll play Exogenesis? :awesome::awesome:

Well they played it at the Sziget festival in Budapest a few days ago, (15th August).

So maybe. They change it up depending on the home crowd, so we shall see.

Well they played it at the Sziget festival in Budapest a few days ago, (15th August).

So maybe. They change it up depending on the home crowd, so we shall see.

Pretty sure they didnt. Sziget got a similar setlist to BDO this yr, just 13 songs....

But Muse should at least play overture for the Brissie gig

Pretty sure they didnt. Sziget got a similar setlist to BDO this yr, just 13 songs....

But Muse should at least play overture for the Brissie gig

Hmmm yeh, just checking the setlist, it says they didnt. But i have a good source that said they did. Maybe it was just half of part 1 at the very start or like a little Jam of it. Since they dont really put down the Jams on the setlist often.

A mate of mine works at a newsagent, and I got a text from him saying "hey mate, we've just gotten in this big arse muse magazine, do you want me to hold on to it and do you a deal?" to which i eagerly accepted :D

So now I'm paying 8 bucks for the NME mag, with no shipping or anything :D :D

Archived