Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

I have not got my tix yet but if a get back barrier i will not be happy! IBoth times i have been to rock shows at the entertainment centre they had front and back in the standing area with a d barrier divide through the middle - you are still really close but the people in the front half are right on the stage and there is less people in their part so your not all packed in like sardines, its a good idea - if your in the front half!

Wow, so your a very new fan?

Iv been in the game for a small 3 years now... wish I had a time machine to go back to the early days.

Catch up on old muse gigs here...: http://erato1.wordpress.com/

Full gigs to watch, on the right hand side links.

Plus heaps of great random Info you probs wont find anywhere else.

Not really to new, I've been a fan for maybe two years now.

I just watch the HAARP dvd non-stop. My family is sick of listening to it like 3 times a week haha.

Also, go QLD! Best Origin.

No Muse for me tonight - the State of Origin is on, so I'll have to watch it tomorrow while studying for exams :chuckle:

Oh and I did this for the last State of Origin match...

matt4sooqld.png

even though I'm a blues supporter :shifty:

:awesome: Love it! How can QLD lose, we have Matt on our side :happy:

Have you guys only got your tickets today? Haven't got mine yet :\

Also, is it concerning anyone else that neither of the Brisbane ones have sold out yet? Atmosphere isn't as good when there's empty seats all around you. Lameee.

I was surprised to see a couple of days ago that there were still GA tickets available for the Monday, but I reckon both shows should sell out, or come close. There is still a few months for them to sell.

Same! I only got into them about a month before the release of HAARP. I'd love to go back to OoS days, at least

I want to go to the Hullabaloo gig! I was sort of getting into some Abso songs and then my sister got me BH&R when it came out, that would be when I became a fan. Didn't bother asking mum if I could see them in 2007 though, would have been a big NO. She just doesn't understand good music :rolleyes:

Hey all,

going to both Brisbane gigs and standing both nights but im going alone Monday so id be keen as a bean to meet up with people beforehand and do some Muse stalking afterwards with anyone who wanst to join me, will my fifth and sixth time seeing them cannot wait!!

Hey I'm alone Monday too, def keen to meet up. I'm not too sure if I want barrier or not at this stage, but keen to stalk afterwards :ninja:

Not really to new, I've been a fan for maybe two years now.

I just watch the HAARP dvd non-stop. My family is sick of listening to it like 3 times a week haha.

Also, go QLD! Best Origin.

ME TOOO! My family are getting to know Muse pretty well without even trying :LOL: At least we have a really good reason to watch it tonight! :awesome:

Hey I'm alone Monday too, def keen to meet up. I'm not too sure if I want barrier or not at this stage, but keen to stalk afterwards :ninja:

Sounds like a plan - i was not sure if i should bother with the barrier either espcially since ill be alone and im too skinny to battle people - you spend most of the night trying not to get you ribs broken on the barrier anyway - its okay when your young but i cant do it anymore! I learnt that the hard way the last time i saw Muse... Its actully nice just to stand back and watch them, Sunday will be me jump around night and Monday will be chill night. Yay for two gigs and seeing Muse three times in one year :D:D:D

Sounds like a plan - i was not sure if i should bother with the barrier either espcially since ill be alone and im too skinny to battle people - you spend most of the night trying not to get you ribs broken on the barrier anyway - its okay when your young but i cant do it anymore! I learnt that the hard way the last time i saw Muse... Its actully nice just to stand back and watch them, Sunday will be me jump around night and Monday will be chill night. Yay for two gigs and seeing Muse three times in one year :D:D:D

Yeah I am pretty keen to hang around the back/jump in the mosh if it looks okay. Don't really want to wait around the whole day either. Will you be taking the train back into town as well?

Yeah I am pretty keen to hang around the back/jump in the mosh if it looks okay. Don't really want to wait around the whole day either. Will you be taking the train back into town as well?

I actully live on the northside so i was thinking abt driving or being dropped off, I plan on hanging around for a while though to see if there is any chance of catching them on thier way out so if i bring my car i wont have to worry abt getting home later. Im not going to bother turing up at 9am to line up either - that never works once the crowd starts shoving no one is goign to care that you waited ten hours to be on the barrier! I kinda feel sorry for first timers it goning to be a bit of a shock :eek::)

I have not got my tix yet but if a get back barrier i will not be happy! IBoth times i have been to rock shows at the entertainment centre they had front and back in the standing area with a d barrier divide through the middle - you are still really close but the people in the front half are right on the stage and there is less people in their part so your not all packed in like sardines, its a good idea - if your in the front half!

My tickets say back barrier! What the he'll! I didn't select thus. I selected ga standing and assumed it was front or not divided. How does this work. I'm so unimpressed. Would have been closer at bdo

My tickets say back barrier! What the he'll! I didn't select thus. I selected ga standing and assumed it was front or not divided. How does this work. I'm so unimpressed. Would have been closer at bdo

Relax, it won't be split up, you'll be able to get to the very front. Chill :happy:

Cool! I had a bit of a spending spree in the merch store/ebay as well this week :LOL:

Haha

Judging by your new Avatar, I'm guessing you saw the Doctor Who Van Gogh Ep.

What did you think of it?

I Loved it! One of my fav eps.. possibly of all time. (but not the best, Blink and The Girl in the Fireplace hold that)

Haha

Judging by your new Avatar, I'm guessing you saw the Doctor Who Van Gogh Ep.

What did you think of it?

I Loved it! One of my fav eps.. possibly of all time. (but not the best, Blink and The Girl in the Fireplace hold that)

Yes loved it! I was in tears at the end. Definitely my favourite Matt Smith episode so far. It's funny, I have known about that painting for ages and seen it many times before but never really looked at it properly. After watching the episode last night I googled it and just stared at it for ages. It's amazing.

Archived