Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

4 days till Muse. 2 days till NRMA competition winners are announced, possibly another concert to see Muse. :LOL:

can you link me to this comp? i just googled NRMA muse competition and it came up with your messageboard post. :LOL:

Unless we win, in which case hurrah for FIFA!!!

Just heard that Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman are trying to help Australia win the vote. :D

can you link me to this comp? i just googled NRMA muse competition and it came up with your messageboard post. :LOL:

It's an NRMA Free2Go members comp, for people over 18. Plus you have to be a NSW resident. :( But anyway:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/nrmafree2go?v=app_95936962634

As for the airport guys, not sure if they're coming in on Fri or Sat. But they will most likely be coming from Singapore. This means that they will be arriving at the brissie international at around (scheduled) 6:50am.

I personally think they'll arrive on Friday. So I'm hitting up the airport then.

Anyone keen to join?

I might even get the chance to go on Saturday if its a no show on Fri. haha, sooo want to meet them.

As for the airport guys, not sure if they're coming in on Fri or Sat. But they will most likely be coming from Singapore. This means that they will be arriving at the brissie international at around (scheduled) 6:50am.

I personally think they'll arrive on Friday. So I'm hitting up the airport then.

Anyone keen to join?

I might even get the chance to go on Saturday if its a no show on Fri. haha, sooo want to meet them.

This is actually very, very tempting given I'll be up for the WC announcement anyways.....

How sure are on it being that flight??

Anyone keen to join?

I'd be up for it if it wasn't so early....just come off 5 days of early starts with the bloody Ashes, so I've been enjoying my sleep ins :happy:...but I'd really like to try to get my book signed...

Anyone keen to join?

i want to go so much, but i'm not getting to bris until saturday afternoon, and it's not likely my parents will take me. however, they don't show on friday, i might be able to do some convincing!

This is actually very, very tempting given I'll be up for the WC announcement anyways.....

How sure are on it being that flight??

Pretty sure. Most flights coming into australia from europe come in transit from Singapore. And thats the only flight time coming in from singa on those days. Plus it doesnt matter who they fly with, all flights from singa get in at that time.

International airport is really good for meeting people at the arrivals, they all come out of one small exit.

The bad possibility is that they fly into sydney, then back up to brissie, which does sometimes happen. But i really doubt that will happen. haha

i want to go so much, but i'm not getting to bris until saturday afternoon, and it's not likely my parents will take me. however, they don't show on friday, i might be able to do some convincing!

If they no show on Friday, someone should post on here. Because I may be able to do some convincing on Saturday as well.

Pretty sure. Most flights coming into australia from europe come in transit from Singapore. And thats the only flight time coming in from singa on those days. Plus it doesnt matter who they fly with, all flights from singa get in at that time.

I've got the following times from Singa - 06:55/07:05, 09:55, 19:40, I could be reading the page wrong though. That's for the Friday, so I'm assuming it's the same for the Saturday...

International airport is really good for meeting people at the arrivals, they all come out of one small exit.

The bad possibility is that they fly into sydney, then back up to brissie, which does sometimes happen. But i really doubt that will happen. haha

I am very, very, very tempted to give this a go.....

I've got the following times from Singa - 06:55/07:05, 09:55, 19:40, I could be reading the page wrong though. That's for the Friday, so I'm assuming it's the same for the Saturday...

Assuming the three will all fly together. I could imagine Matt might fly out from the USA. But that would be a speculated guess.

rage, my subtitle is not updating

I'm surprised I actually remembered to update mine today. Wonder why yours isn't working? :(

Assuming the three will all fly together. I could imagine Matt might fly out from the USA. But that would be a speculated guess.

I'm surprised I actually remembered to update mine today. Wonder why yours isn't working? :(

it didn't work for me a month ago anyway, but it's all good now. well i'm off to bed now, i should probably try and sleep for once,

less than 4 days :D:D:D:D:D

Where are you getting those times from?

Im looking at the QANTAS flight info. And it just says 6:50 and thats it for that day from singa.

http://www.qantas.com.au/travel/airlines/flight-status/global/en

Just spoke to my dad, (whos actually a Qantas A380 Pilot (thats handy)) and he says that 0650 is defs the one to go for on fri or sat. :D

Where are you getting those times from?

Im looking at the QANTAS flight info. And it just says 6:50 and thats it for that day from singa.

I'm looking at the Brisbane International Airport Arrivals/Departures times...I didn't know who they'd be flying with so just looked at all airlines flying in from Singa...

Anyway I'm heading to bed too, catch you all sometime tomorrow :D

Archived