Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Hmm, that is fairly small, which is good for the seats, and I'm guessing if I'm on the barrier, I wont notice anyway. Less distance for me to run, maybe??

I know. Seats on the second night will be good though. I'll be on the left side, just under where that screen is. That's gonna be pretty close. :eek:

As for the GA, I don't think I will be bothered where I am, as long as I'm not all the way up the back. Seems like we'll be able to see pretty good anyway. :happy: Also on that pic, you can see where all the people at the back gates are coming out from. Looks like it might be a little harder to get the barrier.

They actually do that? o.O

Besides I'm sure musedlc will have the rights to play the songs, after all I doubt anyone here didn't buy a Muse CD.

And am I the only one who failed to realise how small the BEC is? I found a picture from when my sister was at Pink, and it looks really small. :eek:

3ae50.jpg

when i did this performance thing, i remember it being pretty large.

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/76/l_fde8eb8a3d984a7594c7f621ab70bd08.jpg

that's the thing i was at, you can see the size pretty well in the pic.

I know. Seats on the second night will be good though. I'll be on the left side, just under where that screen is. That's gonna be pretty close. :eek:

As for the GA, I don't think I will be bothered where I am, as long as I'm not all the way up the back. Seems like we'll be able to see pretty good anyway. :happy: Also on that pic, you can see where all the people at the back gates are coming out from. Looks like it might be a little harder to get the barrier.

Wow, sounds like your seats are amazing!!!! I think mine will be pretty damn close to where this picture's been taken actually!

for GA, i do care! i'm only going the one night, hopefully i can get a good place! :D

when i did this performance thing, i remember it being pretty large.

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/76/l_fde8eb8a3d984a7594c7f621ab70bd08.jpg

that's the thing i was at, you can see the size pretty well in the pic.

Hard to tell for me with that picture as you can't see the sides of the stage or the seats. And half the GA area is taken up by the performers.

This? At least you can see the gates. ;)

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3428/3248771909_bc9f9ffe4e.jpg?v=0

dunno if this will apply to brisbane...but ticketek have the Melbourne set times up:

Running times:

Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne - Tue 14 & Wed 15 Dec

Box office: 6pm

Front doors: 6.15pm

Auditorium doors: 7pm

Support act: 8pm

Interval: 8.30pm

Main act: 9pm

Event concludes: 11pm

Please Note: Running times are approximate and may be subject to change.

I like the sound of a 2hr set! But knowing Muse, they'll finish at 10:40pm or so...

Wow, sounds like your seats are amazing!!!! I think mine will be pretty damn close to where this picture's been taken actually!

I tried to get in early on the second night to get side seats, but I missed out. But getting rear view turns out to have worked well.

At least it still looks like you will be able to see. Have you got gold or silver seats?

for GA, i do care! i'm only going the one night, hopefully i can get a good place! :D

I'll help. You're at the same gate as me, so you can go in front of my group if you want. We probably won't be as worried about getting barrier.

I tried to get in early on the second night to get side seats, but I missed out. But getting rear view turns out to have worked well.

At least it still looks like you will be able to see. Have you got gold or silver seats?

I'll help. You're at the same gate as me, so you can go in front of my group if you want. We probably won't be as worried about getting barrier.

I have silver seats, which I'm fine with. I'm taking my sister to her first concert, so somewhere like that is probably for the best.

I have silver seats, which I'm fine with. I'm taking my sister to her first concert, so somewhere like that is probably for the best.

:D You're nice taking your sister to her first concert. Hope she has fun.

I was going to buy silver, but there were gold available at the time, so I thought why not? (At the time it was the only day I was going)

:D You're nice taking your sister to her first concert. Hope she has fun.

I was going to buy silver, but there were gold available at the time, so I thought why not? (At the time it was the only day I was going)

Haha any excuse for me to get there on the second night! ;)

He mentioned the airport, do we know when they are getting in??

Airport was sooo good last time, nicest guys ever...

i have no idea when they are getting in, might try Sat or Fri, depending on my schedual

Edit: it was soo much easier to work out when they'd come last time, cause there was only 1 day between BDO shows, and only 2 glights from NZ that day...will be near impossible this time though

Airport was sooo good last time, nicest guys ever...

i have no idea when they are getting in, might try Sat or Fri, depending on my schedual

Edit: it was soo much easier to work out when they'd come last time, cause there was only 1 day between BDO shows, and only 2 glights from NZ that day...will be near impossible this time though

Hmmm, that is harder. I could only do Friday anyway, unless this rain keeps up and cancels cricket, which wouldnt be the worse thing.

I'd really love to find them somehow though :/

Hmmm, that is harder. I could only do Friday anyway, unless this rain keeps up and cancels cricket, which wouldnt be the worse thing.

I'd really love to find them somehow though :/

Is there any of us that wouldn't :LOL:

Archived