Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH yes.

i'm going to start my australasia sign soon :D

I can't wait until Thursday when my friends come down so we can get started on our shirts! :awesome:

Also, does anyone know where to go after the show to where the band will come out of the venue..? Just curious :D

I can't wait until Thursday when my friends come down so we can get started on our shirts! :awesome:

Also, does anyone know where to go after the show to where the band will come out of the venue..? Just curious :D

make me a shirt :p

i would love to know, but i truly have no idea :happy:

From memory, there is only one road out of BEC. So, I would just head to the back of the venue and look for a barrier up around their trailer...but truly, I have no idea. :LOL:

This.

i would love to know, but i truly have no idea :happy:

From memory, there is only one road out of BEC. So, I would just head to the back of the venue and look for a barrier up around their trailer...but truly, I have no idea. :LOL:

This.

:LOL: I'd love to make you guys shirts, but unfortunately both time and resources are limited! I really hope they work out now or I'm going to have some explaining... :p

I figure after the gig I might even forfeit the merch stand to go and find an area out the back of the venue, and hope we don't get locked/kicked out by security :eek:

united states of australasia sign = now finished.

still too boring, i'm going to add some logo's / resistance circles, too add some colour :D

Woot! Post a picture when it's done, yes? :D

They will come out from the back, mostly likely from this gate:

Untitled.png

that gate looks like it's the main one, although there are 2 or 3 other smaller gates around the back.

+1, I'm sick of waiting...

and just got a letter from the electrical company saying the power will be turned off on friday for maintainance :mad:

That's a bitch! :|

I don't know how much I'm gonna be able to get on here on Saturday, I'll be playing cricket all day, and then I think I'm out with the gf on Saturday night. But I'm guessing you'll all be up pretty late in anticipation anyways :p

That's a bitch! :|

I don't know how much I'm gonna be able to get on here on Saturday, I'll be playing cricket all day, and then I think I'm out with the gf on Saturday night. But I'm guessing you'll all be up pretty late in anticipation anyways :p

I probably won't be on here at all on Saturday. :( Depends if my dads internet decides to work. Doubt I will be getting to sleep that day though, I'll be too excited. Getting up at 7-9am on Sunday and hopefully leaving at 11am. :D

I probably won't be on here at all on Saturday. :( Depends if my dads internet decides to work. Doubt I will be getting to sleep that day though, I'll be too excited. Getting up at 7-9am on Sunday and hopefully leaving at 11am. :D

Can't see much sleep being had on the 4th, but I think I'll sleep all day before the show on the 6th!! :LOL:

Can't see much sleep being had on the 4th, but I think I'll sleep all day before the show on the 6th!! :LOL:

I don't think I will get sleep all weekend. :LOL:

If I feel tired though, I'll probably sleep late on the 6th. We don't have to leave till about 5pm, so there is all day. But then I won't get to spend the day in Brissy. :(

awwww, whats that about rain?

whatta bummer.

i spose, it's better than being roasted haha.

Man this week is going slow!

i think i'm going to wake up at 6, leave hopefully by 7, get to bris at 9ish, get settled in the motel by 9:30, and then get to BEC hopefully by 10.

That's if my mum is willing to get up that earlky,, and it depends on whether my sister can wake up and get her crap together in time (she's not a morning person)... and knowing her, she will have been awake all night due to freaking out lol.

*sigh* so much to organise!

Don't forget to check twitter on Friday/Saturday for a possible game of Football organised by Chris. Fingers crossed.;)

:D Hope so, will be making sure my internet is working so I can check. Hopefully it's on Saturday if organised at all.

Damn. It.

Guess it won't be too bad, at least it won't be hot.

Im not worried, they've been saying rain for the past few days, and it's been pretty good. Positive thought people!:LOL:

I am. :$ It rained where I lived today, and its going to rain for the next couple of days...and where does it travel after that...north. :(

Archived