Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Haha, I love the good old maccas run, but from the sound of how many people there are, $100 or so will be spent.

Might not have to do it though, my mum said there's usually a few places selling food through the day there. Pizza, hamburgers and the such...

Haha, awesome.

Guess I could help out. My friends uncle is spending the day out in Brissy while we wait in line, so if we need anything, we just need to call him.

But its good that they will have some food there, because I wasn't really intending on taking anything. :$

Haha, I love the good old maccas run, but from the sound of how many people there are, $100 or so will be spent.

Might not have to do it though, my mum said there's usually a few places selling food through the day there. Pizza, hamburgers and the such...

Ooh that sounds good. Ive only been to BEC once, doing some school performance. Was inside the arena whole time, was in the foyer for about ten minutes. Can't really remember any of the surroundings :LOL:

Yeh, thats the thing thats sort of worrying me. Not having dinner.

Actually at BDO, obviously didn't have dinner getting barrier for muse. And it wasn't bad at all. You forget about everything else when they're on.

Actually at BDO, obviously didn't have dinner getting barrier for muse. And it wasn't bad at all. You forget about everything else when they're on.

I'll just eat up like crazy before

Outside the gate, there is a limited amount of shade. Most of the queue will have to wait out in the sun. Bring sunscreen.

I think I might bring a massive, cheap sombrero and just throw it out before we go in :p

67f9c49c64.gif

that's my flashy thing btw :D

:LOL: That thing is AWESOME!!

Yeah, just have a big lunch. Haha when I went to Splendour we had pretty much one big meal a day and that was it, and we survived. And that was over 3 days. And it involved being in the pit for 7 hours at a time :eek:

Anyway, I think the point is that when the band come on you don't even realise how tired/sore/hungry/thirsty you are until they finish... and then it all rushes back :p

Oh and someone mentioned bringing sharpies! I'll have to do that too :awesome:

Though I'm not sure how long I'll be able to hang around after the gig... how long do bands normally wait before leaving the venue?

I think I might bring a massive, cheap sombrero and just throw it out before we go in :p

:LOL: That thing is AWESOME!!

Yeah, just have a big lunch. Haha when I went to Splendour we had pretty much one big meal a day and that was it, and we survived. And that was over 3 days. And it involved being in the pit for 7 hours at a time :eek:

Anyway, I think the point is that when the band come on you don't even realise how tired/sore/hungry/thirsty you are until they finish... and then it all rushes back :p

Oh and someone mentioned bringing sharpies! I'll have to do that too :awesome:

Though I'm not sure how long I'll be able to hang around after the gig... how long do bands normally wait before leaving the venue?

i'll be right for food then, i can go a school day without eating if i have a good breakfast.

EVERYONE ON THE 5TH - WHEN MY PARENTS DROP ME OFF, DON'T BE SKETCHY. THEY WILL NOT LET ME LINE UP EARLY IF YOU ARE SKETCHY :LOL:

i'll be right for food then, i can go a school day without eating if i have a good breakfast.

EVERYONE ON THE 5TH - WHEN MY PARENTS DROP ME OFF, DON'T BE SKETCHY. THEY WILL NOT LET ME LINE UP EARLY IF YOU ARE SKETCHY :LOL:

Come on now, remember who you're talking to here... Brisboardians, sketchy? Seriously!

:p

Come on now, remember who you're talking to here... Brisboardians, sketchy? Seriously!

:p

hahah, just clearing things up! some people are just generally sketchy. :LOL:

when you see someone with a bliss sign, be extra friendly & welcoming :LOL:

hahah, just clearing things up! some people are just generally sketchy. :LOL:

when you see someone with a bliss sign, be extra friendly & welcoming :LOL:

When you see a group of four among the group of (how many have we got now??) consisting of 3 girls and a boy all wearing home-made Muse shirts... come say hi! :awesome:

Where all saving you a spot, so when you rock up, we'll invite you over. Won't look sketchy at all. :LOL:

Brisboardians get priority :awesome:

When you see a group of four among the group of (how many have we got now??) consisting of 3 girls and a boy all wearing home-made Muse shirts... come say hi! :awesome:

Wish I had the time to organise a home made Muse t-shirt...I got lazy and just bought two official ones. :LOL:

I believe there is around 10-12 in our group, including our guests.

Brisboardians get priority :awesome:

I'm don't having to save everyone a spot, since I will be getting there early. If people complain, too bad. We're technically all going as group.

Wish I had the time to organise a home made Muse t-shirt...I got lazy and just bought two official ones. :LOL:

I believe there is around 10-12 in our group, including our guests.

I'm don't having to save everyone a spot, since I will be getting there early. If people complain, too bad. We're technically all going as group.

good excuse! so i'll be there about 12, i assume it won't be REALLY hard to see you guys, there wont be a huge crowd. if i'm looking around hopelessly, just yell MUSE really loud or something :p

good excuse! so i'll be there about 12, i assume it won't be REALLY hard to see you guys, there wont be a huge crowd. if i'm looking around hopelessly, just yell MUSE really loud or something :p

See a red headed kid yell MUSE, standing next to someone wearing a grey Muse shirt. That will be me and my friend. :LOL: He loves yelling out things like that, sometimes its hard to believe he is the same age as me. :p

Probably getting there at 12, depends on traffic. Hoping to leave at 11, 2 hour drive, -1 for QLD time. :D

See a red headed kid yell MUSE, standing next to someone wearing a grey Muse shirt. That will be me and my friend. :LOL: He loves yelling out things like that, sometimes its hard to believe he is the same age as me. :p

Probably getting there at 12, depends on traffic. Hoping to leave at 11, 2 hour drive, -1 for QLD time. :D

i'll be checking this frequently. is there wi-fi at BEC? or everyone should just get mobile internet packs so they can post on here when they arrive :D

i'll be checking this frequently. is there wi-fi at BEC? or everyone should just get mobile internet packs so they can post on here when they arrive :D

I hope there is wifi at BEC. :$ It would make meeting up with people so much easier after the concert to try and meet the band, since I'll have my iPod Touch (I have no phone).

Whoah, trippy :p

I'm hoping to get there around 12-1 as well, depending of course on how willing my friends will be to get there that early. My sister doesn't see the point, lol.

Actually, maybe I should tell them I'm planning to meet up with you guys... :LOL:

I can use facebook on my phone but this takes too long to load, maybe we can just use the facebook page? It hasn't been getting a lot of love recently :(

I'm hoping to get there around 12-1 as well, depending of course on how willing my friends will be to get there that early. My sister doesn't see the point, lol.

Actually, maybe I should tell them I'm planning to meet up with you guys... :LOL:

I can use facebook on my phone but this takes too long to load, maybe we can just use the facebook page? It hasn't been getting a lot of love recently :(

Oh yeah I didn't think of that. Facebook sounds good, I can get it free XD

Good excuse. :D

+1

Rather go through Facebook then here, it loads much faster. And is just generally a lot easier to navigate on a mobile device.

Archived