Seattle Gig

bmstinton93

the problem is that you have to be a bloody part time geek to do a simple task.

Most older software does not accept .flv files (and convert then burn to disc) but most new software does but you have to pay for the good stuff.

I don't download much - what I do download I want on a DVD. It's a pain converting with one software and then burning with another.

Then when you have finished and check it out on a large TV the quality is more than often poor (very poor). So then I think - not worth the work - just buy the next DVD.

Oh then you see a few months later a new download and think - "I'll maybe try that" and it's back to square one!

Google "flv converter". There's a bunch a free and simple to use software out there that will convert flash video to just about any format. I'm certainly no video geek and was able to make a pretty good quality DVD. It's a bit pixelated in the darker areas, but then the original source was crap to begin with. I actually quite surprised at how well it looks and sounds.

Google "flv converter". There's a bunch a free and simple to use software out there that will convert flash video to just about any format. I'm certainly no video geek and was able to make a pretty good quality DVD. It's a bit pixelated in the darker areas, but then the original source was crap to begin with. I actually quite surprised at how well it looks and sounds.

I have a few flv converter's - but they all require me to convert each file separately and then I can go to the DVD creation software. It's just time consuming if I have 20 files that I want to put on a DVD. I really need a new version of Nero or silimar which will take in a .flv file. My older version does not.

I've already tried that and the only ones available either only let you convert 20% of the input file or the first 20 minutes of the input file:(

Archived