Muse x reckless and fake Resistance

boycalledtrash

Hi there. Maybe you also downloaded a fake Resistance album as I once did. We all know that most of the songs on the fake album were from a band so called "reckless", the first part of Exogenesis was Bellamy's music for "The International" movie and Uprising was from Muse. But does somebody know what in fact are the two other parts of Exogenesis? I can give a link for download:

http://www.edisk.cz/stahni/08108/Fake_Exogenesis_-_Part_III.mp3_998.09KB.html

P.S.: I am from Czech Republic so I hope you will understand this server and will download the two songs successfully! :o)

Buy the goddamn album, ye' bastard!

Oh, that's really beautiful. I just thought I could have a word with normal people but it seems I was too naive. Anyway thanks for reaction, no matter how deep it is... :rolleyes:

The thing is not whether I have or don't have the album (actually I own Origin of Symmety, BHAR and The Resistance if you are so keen to know). I was just asking if you don't know the two great pieces of music on the fake leak because they are really good.

Thank you.

Oh, that's really beautiful. I just thought I could have a word with normal people but it seems I was too naive. Anyway thanks for reaction, no matter how deep it is... :rolleyes:

you download music illegally, you admit it on the band's message board and you expect to get applauded for it? :LOL:

you download music illegally, you admit it on the band's message board and you expect to get applauded for it? :LOL:

I must be living on Mars.. I am sorry folks but I just don't understand what do you have problem with. Sure I downloaded the album, okay, but did I post this topic because I want to boast about it? No, I just wanted to ask you about that great two tracks because they are so good and are not by Muse.

Please notice that I didn't post the topic to argue with you, listen to pointless mocks or even defend illegal downloads. I just wanted to talk about that music. Thank you.

I must be living on Mars.. I am sorry folks but I just don't understand what do you have problem with. Sure I downloaded the album, okay, but did I post this topic because I want to boast about it? No, I just wanted to ask you about that great two tracks because they are so good and are not by Muse.

Please notice that I didn't post the topic to argue with you, listen to pointless mocks or even defend illegal downloads. I just wanted to talk about that music. Thank you.

Oh, you didn't do it to boast, then it's okay.

To be fair, the Reckless thing has absolutely not a jot to do with Muse, so why you think any of us would know is beyond me. You should try searching for Reckless and looking wherever you find, because I can guarantee nobody here would have listened beyond the first Reckless track when that fake came out.

Oh, you didn't do it to boast, then it's okay.

Why do not download a fresh album upon its release when you are going to buy it anyway? Well, I respect your opinion, in fact it's more right than mine I know... My god, this topic has twisted totally elsewhere..

To be fair, the Reckless thing has absolutely not a jot to do with Muse, so why you think any of us would know is beyond me. You should try searching for Reckless and looking wherever you find, because I can guarantee nobody here would have listened beyond the first Reckless track when that fake came out.

Well thank you. Ok, you might be right, I just thought someone could know as they could have unfortunately downloaded the reckless thing too and they could have maybe liked it and search more info. Anyway, thanks for your contribution!

Why do not download a fresh album upon its release when you are going to buy it anyway? Well, I respect your opinion, in fact it's more right than mine I know... My god, this topic has twisted totally elsewhere..

It still promotes piracy, so it's not alright.

Archived