Mig-El

Hey I want to participate in a singing contest in a few weeks

I want to sing MOTP and I got the album version instrumental

but I'm playing guitar along too and I'm playing the way Matt

does live so I want to finish with Maggie's Farm Riff but I would

need some backing track to merge with the song so that it's not

just me and my guitar cause I got no band. Any kind soul willing

to help me out????

If you're alone i'd suggest to not do the maggies farm outro, it could pretty much kill your performance as it is just some riffing that the band does for fun.

Keep it more serious and just do the song is what i would do.

If you're alone i'd suggest to not do the maggies farm outro, it could pretty much kill your performance as it is just some riffing that the band does for fun.

Keep it more serious and just do the song is what i would do.

+1

Yeah I see your point it's just that I freaking love that combination.

I was thinking of adding the outro of the abbey road sessions but it sounds a little different of course. About Guitar pro, the tracks sound very artificial, I dont like it but thanks.

Maybe I'll just have to go with MOTP, I hope I can contain myself not to play Maggies Farm riff at the end.

Yeh i can understand u wanting to do the riff but if you havn't gotten a band then don't attempt it. As MOTP is almost synthy it can work with just a singer (i know its not a synth). As it then goes into the riff you realy need to have a full band to get the same effect as muse do. Other wise its going to be very weak ending to the song.

If its a content for singing then stick to singing as thats what people are going for. Not some guitar riffs that not even part of that song or a song many people will know.

oh guess I hadnt caught the best works on guitar pro, it does sound good but I guess it dont quite fit :/ I'll think about it.

And in case you think this is kinda big deal it is not hahaha its just some contest from my old high school and I wanna go play there again, in my last year there were only 5 contestants so I won 3rd hhahahahahahaha and some just sing because of a bet or some teachers encourage to do it. And theres only like 2 good singers in the contest (you see why i got 3rd although I suck too :p) I just do it for fun and to play guitar cause singing is not quite my thing :D

Thnx for the advice

Archived