The GOB edit is only good if there's no guitar whine, the whine is annoying to the point where it might make it worse than the original.

Yeah I can see your point, but I love the whole breakdown section.

And I was wrong, it was Blackout vs CE, not Butterflies and Hurricanes!

Although at one point it turned into Everything vs. CE.

:LOL:

Yeah I can see your point, but I love the whole breakdown section.

And I was wrong, it was Blackout vs CE, not Butterflies and Hurricanes!

Mmm yes, the breakdown is what's needed to make Assassin good.

Oooh then I remember that, I thought it was in this thread...:unsure:

I'll look for it anyways, that was a fun time. :awesome:

Mmm yes, the breakdown is what's needed to make Assassin good.

Oooh then I remember that, I thought it was in this thread...:unsure:

I'll look for it anyways, that was a fun time. :awesome:

Well I could be wrong of course! :unsure:

Hmm what else...

I prefer the later live versions of most of the songs on Hullabaloo...the energy was great at Le Zenith but I think Muse got so much better at playing their songs. There are only a couple songs from that gig that I'll listen to anymore, unless I'm watching the DVD (which I have to watch in full every time).

I can't listen to live tracks, I have to watch them.

I do prefer to watch them but there are certain songs that I HAVE to listen to a live version as opposed to the studio version. For example I would rather listen to Citizen Erased from MTV Supersonic 2003 or AB Brussels 03, mainly because you can actually hear the piano loud and clear.

I do prefer to watch them but there are certain songs that I HAVE to listen to a live version as opposed to the studio version. For example I would rather listen to Citizen Erased from MTV Supersonic 2003 or AB Brussels 03, mainly because you can actually hear the piano loud and clear.

It's when people start talking like that (oh I have to listen to this version from this place in this year as opposed to another one) when I think that I've never really been a proper Muse fan. :LOL:

It's when people start talking like that (oh I have to listen to this version from this place in this year as opposed to another one) when I think that I've never really been a proper Muse fan. :LOL:

I've just spent a lot of time in the "Best Live Performance" thread(s)! :p

But seriously,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rlqPAwGkXc

Listen to that piano! :eek:

Is it controversial to say that I really like Supermassive Black Hole?

I've just spent a lot of time in the "Best Live Performance" thread(s)! :p

But seriously,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rlqPAwGkXc

Listen to that piano! :eek:

Is it controversial to say that I really like Supermassive Black Hole?

Meeeeeh. :p

I love the instrumental, but the vocals completely ruin it for me.

I can't even listen to Hullabaloo. Oh god. The moment I hear clapping from the audience at the beginning of any live song, I skip it. I just can't do it, it sounds so bad :LOL:

I know! Especially H.A.A.R.P., everything sounds horrible.

Meeeeeh. :p

I love the instrumental, but the vocals completely ruin it for me.

I know! Especially H.A.A.R.P., everything sounds horrible.

:chuckle:

I actually prefer to hear the audience sing along with KoC and TIRO, but you're right, the screaming in Hullabaloo is pretty annoying!

I guess I'm sort of addicted to bootlegs so the poorer sound quality doesn't bother me so much anymore.

I think my most played song from HAARP is Intro because it's too short for me to want to skip :LOL:

The intro is nice...

I think all of my H.A.A.R.P. stuff has less than 10 plays. :LOL:

:chuckle:

I actually prefer to hear the audience sing along with KoC and TIRO, but you're right, the screaming in Hullabaloo is pretty annoying!

I guess I'm sort of addicted to bootlegs so the poorer sound quality doesn't bother me so much anymore.

If someone could isolate the audience on those songs and then put the singing bits on the studio versions, it would be AWESOME.

I'm pretty used to YouTube tracks, and the quality of H.A.A.R.P. is still terrible. :LOL:

The intro is nice...

I think all of my H.A.A.R.P. stuff has less than 10 plays. :LOL:

If someone could isolate the audience on those songs and then put the singing bits on the studio versions, it would be AWESOME.

I'm pretty used to YouTube tracks, and the quality of H.A.A.R.P. is still terrible. :LOL:

I think the vocals in H.A.A.R.P. are recorded very well, you can actually hear them much better than on most recordings, but I don't really know what they were thinking when recording the instruments!

I think the vocals in H.A.A.R.P. are recorded very well, you can actually hear them much better than on most recordings, but I don't really know what they were thinking when recording the instruments!

There's no bass. :noey:

It's one of my favourite Muse songs. Absoulutely amazing live. Lots of people seem to hate it though. :erm:

It's because of Twilight, isn't it? I used to hate it too.

My main problem with HAARP is that Matts vocals sound so nasaly.

Didn't he have a cold?

There's no bass. :noey:

:yesey: Hysteria sounds so....flat!

It's because of Twilight, isn't it? I used to hate it too.

Yeah, while some people may just not like the song, I think a lot of the hate comes from the Twilight association.

Didn't he have a cold?

I vaguely remember reading that, too.

:yesey: Hysteria sounds so....flat!

Yeah, while some people may just not like the song, I think a lot of the hate comes from the Twilight association.

I vaguely remember reading that, too.

I KNOW. :stunned:

Yeah, my dad just doesn't like the song and I don't like the vocals. But since I've stopped caring about Twilight, I've discovered the instrumental is awesome. :D

I've read it a bunch of times, but every time I read it I just don't think it's true. :LOL: