I actually don't like Assassin without the whine. :LOL: I didn't realize this until I finally listened to regular Assassin for the first time in months and it just felt naked. I also can't listen to BHAR all the way through even though I like every song on it individually. I also don't like every song on The Resistance, but for some reason I can listen through the whole thing several times in a row without ever getting bored.

Soilder's Poem is the only Muse song I can't be bothered to listen to through and through. It's just so boring.

:(

Yeah, it's probably one of the worse tracks on BH&R.

Which isn't saying much, really.

:supersad:

Exo-Politics beats it any day :)

:noey:

Sure, but Assassin sucks more definitely.

:'(

:chuckle:

I guess my opinion on BHAR's is different then everyone's :p. Then again, MOTP is my second least favorite song on there. :\

Haha, yeah I suppose then. :p

BH&R was the last Muse album I got minus The Resistance (got into them in 08), and it just seemed so boring compared to the other three. Not to mention I head read so many bad thing about it.

So I came into it against it, and now I will always be against it. :awesome:

None of you will probably believe this, but when I first got into Muse, Absolution and BH&R were my favourite albums, followed by The Resistance- I never gave anything on Showbiz a go, and OoS was my least favourite album. :stunned:

Haha you're like me now! :awesome:

Well kinda, minus the BH&R loving and listening to Muse bits...

I want to be a sheep :awesome:

8 months ago (or so):

Absolution

BHAR

Showbiz

OoS

The Resistance

Now:

Absolution

Showbiz

OoS

BHAR

The Resistance

Before that, I couldn't tell ya because I don't remember. The only thing that really changed was my placement of BHAR :chuckle:

Do We Need This? is a really awesome song, and needed to be on Showbiz atleast. One of my top favorite B-sides.

I don't much like messing with albums, but I suppose it's a decent enough song, could have fit on Showbiz.

Hrm. Interesting.

Then:

Absolution

BH&R

TR

Showbiz

OoS

Now:

OoS

Absolution

Showbiz

BH&R