We'll be coming up from Raleigh in the morning.

I'm a little worried about the parking situation here for all of us early people who'll be queueing for barrier and need to park their cars. :stunned:

i cannot figure out the parking either

what should we do, may be call the arena?

I'm staying there as well - I think Musers are probably going to take over the place! Somewhere earlier on in this thread a member that is familiar with the area said the Cavalier Inn was decent and definitely within walking distance of the venue.

:dance:

i cannot figure out the parking either

what should we do, may be call the arena?

Someone call! :yesey: Report back!

To anyone who thinks they're gonna need a lot of extra energy. Those 5-hour energy drinks work pretty good, I split one between 2 other people and still felt it.

LOL, I think I will be fine if I can sort out the blood pressure problem I have going on.:wtf: I've been light-headed and super-tired for the past three weeks, plus almost pass out when I stand up and I finally found out why: My blood pressure was 80/50.:eek: The good news is they can fix it. So you guys won't have to prop me up on the barrier when I conk out. :LOL:

LOL, I think I will be fine if I can sort out the blood pressure problem I have going on.:wtf: I've been light-headed and super-tired for the past three weeks, plus almost pass out when I stand up and I finally found out why: My blood pressure was 80/50.:eek: The good news is they can fix it. So you guys won't have to prop me up on the barrier when I conk out. :LOL:

Oh jeez :stunned:

Well I'm glad you were able to get that all sorted!

We had to test one of those little drinks out because we might go to the NC show the day before. And needless to say my mom was going to be really tired if we did that! lol

Hmmmm, don't pass out! At the last gig I was at, the crowd body surfed the passed out people up to the barrier and dumped them over it. Then security hauled them away. :unsure:

Oh jeez :stunned:

Well I'm glad you were able to get that all sorted!

We had to test one of those little drinks out because we might go to the NC show the day before. And needless to say my mom was going to be really tired if we did that! lol

That's what I'm doing! :awesome:

Hmmmm, don't pass out! At the last gig I was at, the crowd body surfed the passed out people up to the barrier and dumped them over it. Then security hauled them away. :unsure:

I don't know why, but that kind of made me laugh a little ... I just got this image of them dumping everyone in a cart backstage, like during the plague in medieval times. :LOL: But yeah I would prefer not to experience that ... :$

I'm going to the Raleigh show and would like to go to this one as well. Does anyone know of any extra tickets? I did check the sell swap thread- no luck. I'd like to be in 114 (lower the better) ticks on ticket sites are about $150 each I need 2. Any thoughts??

I'm going to the Raleigh show and would like to go to this one as well. Does anyone know of any extra tickets? I did check the sell swap thread- no luck. I'd like to be in 114 (lower the better) ticks on ticket sites are about $150 each I need 2. Any thoughts??

Anybody know of a safe website were you could get GA tickets for Charlottesville? I was just about to go and buy two of them for me and my brother but they were sold out :(

I'm totally against scalpers, but sometimes it's better than not being able to go. I bought GA tix to the Atlanta show in Feb from Ebay. The sellers usually care a lot about their ratings, so they are pretty safe. I paid 3X face value for each ticket, if you want a reference point. Good luck!

I'm totally against scalpers, but sometimes it's better than not being able to go. I bought GA tix to the Atlanta show in Feb from Ebay. The sellers usually care a lot about their ratings, so they are pretty safe. I paid 3X face value for each ticket, if you want a reference point. Good luck!

I just discovered stubhub through my aunt and a friend, they said that worked real good. So I might get them there. I was ripped off Ebay before, it probably wouldn't happen this time but I would be so nervous I don't think it would be worth it. I might just use it in the future. Or, here's an idea,

not be stupid enough to ask my brother if he would do GA with me AFTER the tickets are sold out :facepalm:

Thanks, though :happy:

I just discovered stubhub through my aunt and a friend, they said that worked real good. So I might get them there. I was ripped off Ebay before, it probably wouldn't happen this time but I would be so nervous I don't think it would be worth it. I might just use it in the future. Or, here's an idea,

not be stupid enough to ask my brother if he would do GA with me AFTER the tickets are sold out :facepalm:

Thanks, though :happy:

I used stubhub for my last two shows- I had no problems. I just didn't want to pay over $100 a ticket....

I used stubhub for my last two shows- I had no problems. I just didn't want to pay over $100 a ticket....

I didn't want to pay too much either. But this will be my last Muse show of the year :(

And I want to do GA so badly! (always wanted to do it but nobody would ever go with me).

And this will be my last chance to try it, so I figured it was worth the money.

Anybody know of a safe website were you could get GA tickets for Charlottesville? I was just about to go and buy two of them for me and my brother but they were sold out :(

I used TicketLiquidator.com to buy 2 GA tickets for the 4/9/2010 show in Phoenix and had a good experience. I did a little bit of research on ticket sellers and TicketLiquidator got good reviews. The tix were $102 each with a $18.87 service fee for each and a $15 standard delivery fee. The tickets arrived via FedEx within a few days of my purchase. Not cheap but so worth being at the barrier in GA!!

I used TicketLiquidator.com to buy 2 GA tickets for the 4/9/2010 show in Phoenix and had a good experience. I did a little bit of research on ticket sellers and TicketLiquidator got good reviews. The tix were $102 each with a $18.87 service fee for each and a $15 standard delivery fee. The tickets arrived via FedEx within a few days of my purchase. Not cheap but so worth being at the barrier in GA!!

Thanks! I just looked up TicketLiquidator.com and it seems they are more well known than stubhub.com. And it looks like they have better reviews. (also they're a bit cheaper) :p

I'm gonna do a bit more research, but I think I will be more comfortable buying from them.

Anybody else use TicketLiquidator.com before? Did it go smoothly?

I've just realized that my 4 hour drive through the night to get from the Raleigh show to this one might not be main highways. :eek: I'm officially terrified.

The suggested routes are these:

US 29, 207 miles

US 15, 190 miles

US 85 to US 64, 237 miles

Can anyone who knows Virginia well help me choose one? I want the route that will get me there the quickest but still have opportunities for gas and potty breaks. It's me and my mom, and we're not very tough at at all; I'm scared to be on a ghostly highway in the middle of the night. :facepalm:

I've just realized that my 4 hour drive through the night to get from the Raleigh show to this one might not be main highways. :eek: I'm officially terrified.

The suggested routes are these:

US 29, 207 miles

US 15, 190 miles

US 85 to US 64, 237 miles

Can anyone who knows Virginia well help me choose one? I want the route that will get me there the quickest but still have opportunities for gas and potty breaks. It's me and my mom, and we're not very tough at at all; I'm scared to be on a ghostly highway in the middle of the night. :facepalm:

I don't know about US-15, but US-29 is pretty commonly used, and it goes straight through Cville (JPJ is right off of US-29/Emmet Street). I think 29 is sparsely populated in some areas, but they have good hubs of gas stations/potty break areas every so often. If you really want civilization on the way, I'd say your best bet is along the interstate (85 to 64). Your run-of-the-mill highway systems. What time of day will you be on the road though?

I don't know why, but that kind of made me laugh a little ... I just got this image of them dumping everyone in a cart backstage, like during the plague in medieval times. :LOL: But yeah I would prefer not to experience that ... :$

"Bring out your dead! Bring out your dead!"

:LOL: Couldn't help myself.

Archived