SIA! ~ Alliana0x’s MuserHamster

SIA! ~ @_hypermusic (on Twitter)

EuraSIA! ~ Tureann

SIA!

SIA!

SIA!

EuraSIA! SIA! SIA! SIAAAAAAAA! ~ Falling.Down

Collateral Damage ~ Everyone

Guys, we need more peoplez since Kriistaque can't do it now :( Unless anyone wants to take 2 lots of lines?

I metioned last week about getting an old muse song on Radio 1 that may not have been played in years. I think we maybe be able to do this for next week. Along the same lines as voting for this weeks # tag. but first maybe we should throw a few ideas in here first. I have no idea what could be played.. maybe something that was never give the airplay it deserved. OK so guys.. If you agree just say ok then Me and maybe 4 or 5 other people can text and tweet to @REGYATES and get it played. If we all do it it maight get ignored. :D

I am guessing this is sarcasm but...

it's just a bit of fun what with the world being like it is today and people still recovering form the credit crunch. Plus Justin B has had enough time as a TT!

:p

I honestly see no relation to the credit crunch and Muse.

And why does it matter if Justin Bieber is trending? Does it take away from your Muse listening experience?

None of your posts have a coherent point other than the purpose to troll and spam. And then you say we've achieved nothing.

Alright, here's something that has a coherent point.

I honestly don't see the point of making #MattBellamyIsGod a trending topic. I understand rigging polls and voting hundreds of times so they win an award, but Muse get nothing out of trending and no one else does either, except maybe a screenshot.

None of your posts have a coherent point other than the purpose to troll and spam. And then you say we've achieved nothing.

+1

Oh and on your ealier point of Muse and the Credit crunch.. listen to Uprising and trry to see the link. Matt even said in a interview once aswell!

:p

EDIT: I have some screenshots but twitpic and tweetphoto are messing around with me and won't let me upload. I'll try tommorow.

Alright, here's something that has a coherent point.

I honestly don't see the point of making #MattBellamyIsGod a trending topic. I understand rigging polls and voting hundreds of times so they win an award, but Muse get nothing out of trending and no one else does either, except maybe a screenshot.

With that logic, posting on this board does nothing as well. How about this reason that explains both our Tweeting and your trolling, purely for entertainment? If it annoys you in any way, then ignore it instead of calling us out for something you're just as guilty for.

I honestly see no relation to the credit crunch and Muse.

And why does it matter if Justin Bieber is trending? Does it take away from your Muse listening experience?

lol irony.

Why does it matter? It's just a harmless bit of fun - a bit pointless, maybe, but still absolutely harmless.

Ihave only tweeted a few times today .. no energy really .. but every time i log on i see it trending .. only took 45 mins this time...

Ahh dw... we no your with us in virtual spirit! :D

Pwogwess. :happy:

I'm praying that my laptop would be repaired. :'(

yeah,and I'm chantin' go,go,Musers! :awesome:

Ihave only tweeted a few times today .. no energy really .. but every time i log on i see it trending .. only took 45 mins this time...

Ahh dw... we no your with us in virtual spirit! :D

I maxed out on the 3 accounts in less than 30 minutes, twitter is being lame to me D:

Archived