You mean, like, record a video for a little bit of the song?? I guess I'm in.. [though I hate seeing myself on camera xD]

No I would like to do a whole song,but to get everyone in it,everyone is going to do a little part of the song,do you understand what i mean?

No I would like to do a whole song,but to get everyone in it,everyone is going to do a little part of the song,do you understand what i mean?

That's what I meant, sorry... like each person records a little bit of video for the song then someone edits them all together? Would we just act/do something random and then overlay the actual song on top, or would we like have to sing/play the music?

do USoE cause we already shot another video and it's of Undisclosed... no need for repeats.. ;)

this is our first one if anyone missed it:

a few tips..

to make the editing easier anyone who want's to do it should just make vid of himself singing the whole song.. much more choices for the person editing.

also give a deadline for sending the vids cause people forget and then it get's draged on...

just suggestions

like write part of the lyrics on a paper and take a picture and send it to you, right? Like @muse_luver's 'glorious' video right?

okay what I mean is,lets say we take the song Uprising,I think everybody has that song.

Lets say that I have the part Paranoia is in bloom,I make a vid playbacking that part of the song,everyone makes a vid of there part of the song and I will put it togheter so its becomes a whole song

okay what I mean is,lets say we take the song Uprising,I think everybody has that song.

Lets say that I have the part Paranoia is in bloom,I make a vid playbacking that part of the song,everyone makes a vid of there part of the song and I will put it togheter so its becomes a whole song

Well then, when I find a decent camera to shot with, I'm in, I guess.

Playbacking? Count me in!!

so awesome. <3 good job.

Omg Kriis I am so scared :LOL:

me toooooo. :eek:

:LOL:

awwwh,okay,got it.

Edit:Count me iiiiiiiiiiin.

I need a camera. :erm::chuckle:

Don't do uprising.. do something els.. we already did that.. do something new

So we don't have to sing, we just do a random bit of video for a certain line of the song? xD

And didn't SharonB87 already do Uprising? :p (just saying so we don't do duplicates :) )

So we don't have to sing, we just do a random bit of video for a certain line of the song? xD

And didn't SharonB87 already do Uprising? :p (just saying so we don't do duplicates :) )

Yep that's it,but pitting al this little bis toghetter is going to make a great vid I think with us #musers all over the world :)

Archived