I think they might with NYC, but just that. And ACL, as that's a bit different.

Maybe Toronto or Montreal... Or if they want to vary it a bit, Ottawa and/or Hamilton. Already planning Quebec City, I think, just in case they don't announce a closer one. :happy:

Maybe Toronto or Montreal... Or if they want to vary it a bit, Ottawa and/or Hamilton. Already planning Quebec City, I think, just in case they don't announce a closer one. :happy:

WOOO. I'm not sure about Quebec City. But Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, or Hamilton. I'd go to. But if theres no other option I'll obviously go to Quebec City. Can't wait :awesome:

I believe, and you're all welcome to correct me, since my experience as a Muser they've never toured twice in the same year. :D :D :D This may be them picking up from where they left off regarding the Resistance tour...? (HOPEFULLY NOT!)

I'm too lazy to check, how many of the autumn tour places have they already visited?

oh man i have mixed feelings about lakewood.

but i guess as long as we have a show, i dont care where it is. lol

Lakewood's lawn is soooooooooooo comfortable. When I saw Coldplay last May, that was the best concert. EVER. They played somewhere around 27 songs, with a good combination of old songs, and new ones. 2 encores.

I'm still trying to figure it out.

I could drive to Los Angeles/Anaheim, which is like 6 hours from here.

I would save money on air fare, but any of that money goes into gas. But, I wouldn't need a rental vehicle because I would have mine. So, some sort of cost is cut.

Right now, I think I'm just going to focus on getting the ticket(s), then worry about how I'm getting there later. :D

There will be more dates! Don't be hasty and buy tickets to something 7 hours away when they could be coming closer to you :)

I don't suppose 18 hours away is better either? :LOL:

Trying not to jump the gun, but without the other dates its hard not to.

I don't suppose 18 hours away is better either? :LOL:

Trying not to jump the gun, but without the other dates its hard not to.

Believe me I understand, I'm already trying to put together in my head how I'll manage to get to Virginia in the middle of a work week! Have faith! :D

Lakewood's lawn is soooooooooooo comfortable. When I saw Coldplay last May, that was the best concert. EVER. They played somewhere around 27 songs, with a good combination of old songs, and new ones. 2 encores.

i never had really good seats there. but then i never tried the lawn either.

that place is in the middle of nowhere too. can't even find snacks if im hungry.

Once the rest of the dates are announced, I'm willing to travel to Ohio if there's nothing near me :D That's a good 8-10 hour drive. Or even if they do announce ones near me...

I'll go to both :ninja:

yeah man im seriously considering Cincy but i dunno if i wanna do that all by myself. none of my friends are cray like me. lol

Convenience store right across from the venue gate. :D

hhaha note to self. good to know. i dont even remember when the last time i went to a show there was. :$

hhaha note to self. good to know. i dont even remember when the last time i went to a show there was. :$

Whatever you do, don't buy the pizzas they sell there. It's like 10$ for a tiny little personal pizza. Worst. Deal. Ever.

The last time I went to Lakewood was May 17th, 2009. Coldplay, as I said before.

If they don't hit Florida, I'd expect riots. Those people have been waiting way too long (U2 shows don't count)

+100000 I will seriously riot, old school, with pitchforks and torches, if we get skipped again! :fear:But I doubt it'll happen. I'm really hoping for at least 2 dates, preferably Orlando and Miami. I could so do that. SSPU announced their tour dates today, and they're playing 3 FL gigs (can't wait), so Muse should at least do 2.

I see this as the 2nd leg of the same tour, so I expect them to have the same set up.

I know everyone here will be disappointed, but I really think you're right. They're likely hitting markets they missed the first time to get all the fans who missed the first leg. They won't want to deprive them of the whole Resistance Tour spectacle. We crazy Musers who already traveled to see the show are kinda the minority here. (same reason for the lack of Showbiz songs and b-sides, right?)

Whatever you do, don't buy the pizzas they sell there. It's like 10$ for a tiny little personal pizza. Worst. Deal. Ever.

The last time I went to Lakewood was May 17th, 2009. Coldplay, as I said before.

damn i think my last show there was Oasis in 2005. holy crap.

The closest date to NC is in Virginia? On a Wednesday? Really? Uuuuuuugh...

There's more dates coming, they need a closer gig, plus there's pretty much NOTHING in the southeastern US yet...

I know!!! It'd be better if it were on a Saturday or something, but I'm really hoping for a Charlotte or Raleigh show. Columbia, SC would be too good to be true... :unsure:

Archived