Sure thing. :happy: Yeah, definitely talk to the family about it. Don't want them to think you're being kidnapped or something. :LOL:

Oh goodness. I'm not prepared. :( IF presales were to be on Tuesday......crap. I have hardly any money at the moment.

I think I have enough in the bank to buy tix for 3+ shows right now

But nothing else.

Job I need a job

Sure thing. :happy: Yeah, definitely talk to the family about it. Don't want them to think you're being kidnapped or something. :LOL:

Oh goodness. I'm not prepared. :( IF presales were to be on Tuesday......crap. I have hardly any money at the moment.

I wouldn't even be able to do it if presales were on tuesday... :(

All the Ga tickets would go and I'd either have to spend money on a seating ticket or pay an outrageous amount on craigslist for a standing ticket.

I think I have enough in the bank to buy tix for 3+ shows right now

But nothing else.

Job I need a job

Yeah, I have the money, it's just that I have it saved up for insurance and my car payment. :$ Unless my next paycheck can handle all of that and I can just get Muse tickets....I'd be able to buy like 5 GA. :D

I wouldn't even be able to do it if presales were on tuesday... :(

All the Ga tickets would go and I'd either have to spend money on a seating ticket or pay an outrageous amount on craigslist for a standing ticket.

:( That sucks. You could wait for them to pop up on Musebay, those have to be face value I think.

Yeah, I have the money, it's just that I have it saved up for insurance and my car payment. :$ Unless my next paycheck can handle all of that and I can just get Muse tickets....I'd be able to buy like 5 GA. :D

Yeah, I have to make my car payment and my rent monday so my funds will significantly drop as well :(

*tries to think positive thoughts*

I'm pretty sure my head would explode in a million pieces if I had to handle more than one presale. And since ACL is on tuesday.. please no :(

Plus I'm also on the no money boat. My parents are being kind enough to let me use their credit card and then pay them asap.

Job I need a job

This x a gazillion

:( That sucks. You could wait for them to pop up on Musebay, those have to be face value I think.

If I cant buy the tickets during the presale I hope tickets do pop up on muse bay.

All I want is dates to be announced on tuesday, then a date when presale will start. So I can be a bit prepared.

It feels like it's not meant to be for me to go to a show during the fall tour. I'm having such a hard time finding a job. :'(

Haha yes it was. Best weekend ever!

At least this time around we can split gas/hotels :D

FOR SUREEEEE. :D Ok so, as of right now, I'm going by myself. Are we really planning on meeting up? Because I was thinking of us all carpooling together, you, your sister, me, and Veronica. I don't know, it's just a thought. :$

FOR SUREEEEE. :D Ok so, as of right now, I'm going by myself. Are we really planning on meeting up? Because I was thinking of us all carpooling together, you, your sister, me, and Veronica. I don't know, it's just a thought. :$

This is what I had in mind too. Nothing will part me from muse. I will find the money to have he greatest weekend ever!

:fear:

I will get the JOB!

*forces positive thoughts into mind*

That's what I was thinking too :)

Don't worry Veronica, your going no matter what.

Haha, sure thing. :LOL: But seriously, you're going. I will buy your tickets again if I have to.

I will die of guilt if you did that again. I'd feel so bad. :$

But if it ever came down to it. I will pay for your portions of hotels and what not to make it evens.

edit: bib and shelbmuse09: I love how our signatures all involve pantless musers! :happy:

Well, my parents said they'd disown me if I tried to go to Wembley (even if I pay), and won't even talk to me about. So angry. So I guess I just have to save up to go to as many Muse concerts as I can next fall, though I still really want to see the Wembley set and full Exogenesis... so, so pissed.

Well, my parents said they'd disown me if I tried to go to Wembley (even if I pay), and won't even talk to me about. So angry. So I guess I just have to save up to go to as many Muse concerts as I can next fall, though I still really want to see the Wembley set and full Exogenesis... so, so pissed.

I bought two wembley tickets without figuring in airfare or passports. That was really dumb. So now I am going to sell them to help pay for the fall tour.

@absolutebeginner haha you started a pantsless revolution!

I bought two wembley tickets without figuring in airfare or passports. That was really dumb. So now I am going to sell them to help pay for the fall tour.

@absolutebeginner haha you started a pantsless revolution!

The part that sucks is I'm totally willing to work all summer to pay for EVERYTHING, but my parents are just calling me crazy. And I wouldn't even miss any classes! I scheduled to have no Friday classes next semester... I'll be 19, this is stupid.

The part that sucks is I'm totally willing to work all summer to pay for EVERYTHING, but my parents are just calling me crazy. And I wouldn't even miss any classes! I scheduled to have no Friday classes next semester... I'll be 19, this is stupid.

That really sucks :( I know I wouldn't be able to get the $2345 needed for both people to fly by september.

But at least that means you hopefully can go to the fall tour shows!

My dad said the same kind of crap about Wembly. :(

I'd be 19 too. They are barely letting me do the fall tour thing.

I mean, if I had the ticket and the means to go to Wembly I would. My parents just like to talk a lot of crap. :rolleyes:

Archived