Muse - Under Review

Discoprincess32

I bought this DVD off ebay without really looking into it.

It really was not great. It boasted never before seen footage, photos etc but i did not see anything outstanding. I think maybe 5 photo's i have never seen but I'm sure lots of you have. It was really boring for most of it, although some of the comments were interesting about Early Muse. The information seemed credible.

It only cost me $15 so i'm not complaining ;)

+1

I read your dad's review and thought it was spot on. I had very low expectations for this so I was pleasantly surprised to enjoy it. I liked putting faces to names in the "Out of this World" book and I thought it was very informative about the band's early years and especially the making of Showbiz and OoS. There were also several old photos that made me :LOL:

Yeah, I totally agree-- the way they covered the early years was definitely the most fascinating to me. And I know what you mean about some of the photos! :LOL: I've seen most of them before, but there were a couple early ones back when they had longer hair, and I burst out laughing.

• 8 months later...
+1

I read your dad's review and thought it was spot on. I had very low expectations for this so I was pleasantly surprised to enjoy it. I liked putting faces to names in the "Out of this World" book and I thought it was very informative about the band's early years and especially the making of Showbiz and OoS. There were also several old photos that made me :LOL:

Yeah, I agree with you. The full version can be found on here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRn3eslkiLA

:LOL:

Archived