I'm still in the process of convincing my mum to let me line up earlier. And to let me stay afterward to meet them. I'm still debating on whether I should bring my Spin mag for them to sign, or showbiz, oos, or the resistance (those are my physical copies).

Or something else. I don't know :unsure:

I am actually thinking about giving Matt bananas though...:$

Just cause hed love them :D

I dunno if I'd actually go through with it thought. I might be too shy to actually give them to him. He might think i'm odd...:erm: what do you guys think :LOL:

I'm still in the process of convincing my mum to let me line up earlier. And to let me stay afterward to meet them. I'm still debating on whether I should bring my Spin mag for them to sign, or showbiz, oos, or the resistance (those are my physical copies).

I dunno if I'd actually go through with it thought. I might be too shy to actually give them to him. He might think i'm odd...:erm: what do you guys think :LOL:

Give him bananas then ask for Escape to be played.

I was thinking of just having them sign my ticket if I met them :$

:LOL: @ bananas - I had a banana yesterday, was going to say "look for the girl in line with the purple muse tote with a banana sitting on it" ;) But anyway, I was thinking having him sign a banana would be fairly amusing, but unfortunately it would go rotten and black and whatnot... so not too practical:chuckle:

yeah, sounds like me :$ short girl, glasses, muse shirt... I was playing with my hair when we were sitting... hope I didn't hit anyone with it :LOL: I was a bit out of it by that time :$

Hehe, cool. I was like 3 people to your right, fake red hair. I was the first person to ask the guy to your left to wear the glasses. I'm still mad I wasn't paying attention when they came RIGHT AT ME AHHHH!!!! :eek:

Hehe, cool. I was like 3 people to your right, fake red hair. I was the first person to ask the guy to your left to wear the glasses. I'm still mad I wasn't paying attention when they came RIGHT AT ME AHHHH!!!! :eek:

ahhh, I know who you were ;) I was looking at Matt and didn't even notice the glasses until I was getting jostled around, then I saw a faint blue glow behind me and realized he'd thrown them! The kid that got them seemed cool though, so, happy for him ;) Would have been annoyed if it was some random jerk or doofus who got them! :LOL:

ahhh, I know who you were ;) I was looking at Matt and didn't even notice the glasses until I was getting jostled around, then I saw a faint blue glow behind me and realized he'd thrown them! The kid that got them seemed cool though, so, happy for him ;) Would have been annoyed if it was some random jerk or doofus who got them! :LOL:

Yeah, I'm happy for him, too. He was nice. Just mad that I was so dumb and didn't even notice it happening!

Yeah, I'm happy for him, too. He was nice. Just mad that I was so dumb and didn't even notice it happening!

Yeah, definitely understand that! There were a few different things last night that I barely noticed until they were over :facepalm: it was too much for my tiny mind to take in :$

Yeah, definitely understand that! There were a few different things last night that I barely noticed until they were over :facepalm: it was too much for my tiny mind to take in :$

I was just busy taking pictures! I'm stupid like that. Waste all my time photographing away and can't even remember the show looking back at it. Rather sad, actually, especially considering how close I was. :(

Can't wait can't wait can't wait!

I feel like I want to get there around 4 or 5... even though I have seats... I love the whole line experience.

I've never been to 1st Marriner... I wonder how big it is. I guess it must be pretty big since they have hokey games and stuff there. I'm a little bummed out by how far away I am. :( The last time I saw them I was on the bar... I'm a little spoiled now I guess. It's weird when a band gets this big all the sudden. I wish they'd play smaller venues. :(

That's OK though because, provided they go to Kansas City, I'll be on the bar for that one! :yesey:

I was just busy taking pictures! I'm stupid like that. Waste all my time photographing away and can't even remember the show looking back at it. Rather sad, actually, especially considering how close I was. :(

I usually have that problem with things, but I was so worried about my camera running out of batteries that I managed to not spend the whole show looking at the guys thru the viewfinder. Still did manage to take almost 550 pics while they were on stage though :rolleyes:

Can't wait can't wait can't wait!

I feel like I want to get there around 4 or 5... even though I have seats... I love the whole line experience.

I've never been to 1st Marriner... I wonder how big it is. I guess it must be pretty big since they have hokey games and stuff there. I'm a little bummed out by how far away I am. :( The last time I saw them I was on the bar... I'm a little spoiled now I guess. It's weird when a band gets this big all the sudden. I wish they'd play smaller venues. :(

That's OK though because, provided they go to Kansas City, I'll be on the bar for that one! :yesey:

According to wikipedia the capacity is somewhere between 13-14K :) So, bigger than the Patriot Center, but not too huge.

Hello Musers!

I was at the awesome Fairfax show with my daughter and will be attending Baltimore tomorrow. I have an extra GA ticket that I will let go for a very reasonable, below our cost price. I will be in line about 5:00 pm. If you know someone in need, have them call my cell at 757-408-4015 (please, not tonight).

Are we lucky, or what?

Steve

Hello Musers!

I was at the awesome Fairfax show with my daughter and will be attending Baltimore tomorrow. I have an extra GA ticket that I will let go for a very reasonable, below our cost price. I will be in line about 5:00 pm. If you know someone in need, have them call my cell at 757-408-4015 (please, not tonight).

Are we lucky, or what?

Steve

I wish I could just trade you my seat ticket for that GA ticket....Then it really would be the most awesome birthday present ever. Too bad I don't have any extra cash. :(

Believe me, I was watching the 11 pm news very closely tonight and they said that the temperatures will be too warm for pavement accumulation but there might be a dusting/slushy accumulation in grassy areas. They assured that the roadways shouldn't really be a problem.

So my ride wants us to leave early... in order to avoid the exiting traffic, but there is NO way I'm getting out of my place until Muse have walked off the stage after the encore. Else there will be huge commotion on my part. To even suggest leaving early...goodness. :rolleyes:

So my ride wants us to leave early... in order to avoid the exiting traffic, but there is NO way I'm getting out of my place until Muse have walked off the stage after the encore. Else there will be huge commotion on my part. To even suggest leaving early...goodness. :rolleyes:

:facepalm: Do you want me to smack them for you! :p

I need to get rid of one GA ticket and one seat to this show ASAP. I really don't want to see them go to waste. Please either text or call me at 757-418-2359 if you'd like one of them. I'll take any offer. Not sure what time I'll get there as it's a 5 hour drive for me, but definitely before 5.

Archived