So I got GA for this show and wanted to record some stuff but it looks like no camera policy here. What's up with that?????? Anyone know how strict they are in there???? I got the Fairfax ones up now check them out

http://www.youtube.com/user/godieinhell2

I love the videos, I am getting so pumped for the show!!! I really do not think I will be sleeping until a couple days after this show!!! I watched the SSPU videos you have up also. Not bad.

I would not think they would be too strict about the cameras, at least I would hope not!

BTW anyone waiting after the show? I do not have to be on my bus until 2:05 so I am waiting for awhile after the show. I would love to meet them!

So I got GA for this show and wanted to record some stuff but it looks like no camera policy here. What's up with that?????? Anyone know how strict they are in there???? I got the Fairfax ones up now check them out

http://www.youtube.com/user/godieinhell2

Talked to the security guys last night at the Patriot Center as they said they will be the same people working this show. They said digital cameras are fine. Same policy as Patriot Center. XP Hope they're right!

those earings are beastly

...i have unfortunate news...

due to the weather and fitting of the special outfits jack and i had planned...we cannot wear them to the show:( im dissappointed but now i can tell you what they were haha

i was going to wear a full body customized Captain "Chris" America costume with a muse logo and everything.

while jack was going to wear of course...a Spidey Dom Spiderman costume. fully muse/dom customized as well..but they are rather tight..and we can hardly get gym shorts under them..so because of the cold ( queueing for barrier;) ) and the no pockets we wont be wearing them...i was hoping to catch chris' eye and give him a laugh hahahha...oh well:/

:LOL: That would've been awesome! Too bad the weather is going to suck.

Does anyone know if 1st Mariner Arena has a covered part of the building where we would be waiting so we could stay somewhat dry in the queue?

The Fairfax show was awesome! I can't WAIT for this one. I'll be in the seats, but...:D

We arrived at the Patriot's center around 1130am and there were only a handful of people in line. Getting to the barrier would have been no problem if we hadn't had the slllloooooowwwweessst security guard in history checking our line. We ended up second row halfway between Dom and Chris. And, yeah, we ran to our spots.

My suggestion, if you're queuing, bring blankets, gloves, a warm jacket or coat, scarf, snacks and handwarmers.

Can't wait til tommorrow! !:D:D:D

:LOL: That would've been awesome! Too bad the weather is going to suck.

Does anyone know if 1st Mariner Arena has a covered part of the building where we would be waiting so we could stay somewhat dry in the queue?

Looking at pics there does appear to be some limited coverage where we would be queuing. Not much but anything is better then nothing.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/44/185895185_75a2a91c50.jpg

The Fairfax show was awesome! I can't WAIT for this one. I'll be in the seats, but...:D

We arrived at the Patriot's center around 1130am and there were only a handful of people in line. Getting to the barrier would have been no problem if we hadn't had the slllloooooowwwweessst security guard in history checking our line. We ended up second row halfway between Dom and Chris. And, yeah, we ran to our spots.

My suggestion, if you're queuing, bring blankets, gloves, a warm jacket or coat, scarf, snacks and handwarmers.

Can't wait til tommorrow! !:D:D:D

The handwarmers I had yesterday were the best thing I had brought. They really help keep you warm, especially after you leave your coat back in the car before you go in.

The emergency blanket didn't seem to do anything though.

The handwarmers I had yesterday were the best thing I had brought. They really help keep you warm, especially after you leave your coat back in the car before you go in.

Inorite!! I had a bit of a love affair with my hand warmers. They became nosewarmers, cheekwarmers and even leg warmers!!

I am beyond excited for the show tomorrow. The Virginia show was so fun so I am very happy to get a second chance. Doing GA again so gonna brave the potentially messy weather to try and be close again. Elight is right bring all that stuff! I was dumb and left my blanket behind and regretted it. Luckily DreamOutLoud let me share hers. I'm debating on whether to even take a purse in since our security person was so slow and too thorough checking bags! I am excited however that the security staff inside will be the same staff from the VA show because they are really cool guys. But I wish could wait outside afterwards to see if I can meet them but I'm not driving so that's not my call. Plus I have a gift I made for them I wanted to throw on stage but the stage was too darn far away and high up to do it so I would rather just give it to them. But can't wait for tomorrow :D

alright duck..tell me exactly what went down from like a minute when doors opened to your "walk" to the barrier like did you run or were the other people from other gates at the barrier...was it a struggle is basically what im asking hahaha

As other people have mentioned it really depends on which security person you have. The guy in my line barely looked in my little bag and even sorta pushed me to go past th egirl who was next to me being held up because she had a big purse.

They told us beforehand which entrance we'd be using and there were people every few feet telling us to slow down and walk. The thing that sorta slows you is that you have to go down the stairs, but it wasn't bad. I just sorta speed walked, I didn't really have anyone in my way. I just made way to Matt's side and ended up in a spot in front of the barrier that wasn't taken. They made us sit at first and there's a metal platform in front of the barrier that you're not allowed to sit on, so you have to watch for the security guy to get on the other side of the barrier, then you can walk up. That was the only time that someone may have been able to sneak up ;)

btw - i saw a post you made earlier, and fyi I'm a girl ;)

Talked to the security guys last night at the Patriot Center as they said they will be the same people working this show. They said digital cameras are fine. Same policy as Patriot Center. XP Hope they're right!

You can use the cameras for pics but they don't let you record - I was playing with my cam a bit during SSPU (it's a new cam, wanted to practice) so I tried recording and the guy told me to stop. They also told the people directly next to me on either side to stop recording when they tried it. So you can bring a camera, but whether or not you get to do vid really will depend on where you're standing. Technically it's against the rules and the two guards by me wouldn't allow it.

BTW am I the only one who ended up stood in front of the obnoxious security guy who kept saying Muse was boring and he hoped he didn't fall asleep? He also told me he couldn't take my pic at the barrier... then the people next to me asked the security guy by them and he immediately did it. So the people on my left asked mr obnoxious and he said no at first but then he did it! (probably because the other guy had just done it) I just sorta made a face like "yeah, that one didn't escape me, buddy" Maybe he just didn't like me :indiff:

The emergency blanket didn't seem to do anything though.

I thought the emergency blanket did a good job keeping the wind off me when I had it wrapped around me right, but I wasn't feeling well, so I didn't feel like fixing it. I used it on and off. I think it would have been better in the sun....

As other people have mentioned it really depends on which security person you have. The guy in my line barely looked in my little bag and even sorta pushed me to go past th egirl who was next to me being held up because she had a big purse.

They told us beforehand which entrance we'd be using and there were people every few feet telling us to slow down and walk. The thing that sorta slows you is that you have to go down the stairs, but it wasn't bad. I just sorta speed walked, I didn't really have anyone in my way. I just made way to Matt's side and ended up in a spot in front of the barrier that wasn't taken. They made us sit at first and there's a metal platform in front of the barrier that you're not allowed to sit on, so you have to watch for the security guy to get on the other side of the barrier, then you can walk up. That was the only time that someone may have been able to sneak up ;)

btw - i saw a post you made earlier, and fyi I'm a girl ;)

You can use the cameras for pics but they don't let you record - I was playing with my cam a bit during SSPU (it's a new cam, wanted to practice) so I tried recording and the guy told me to stop. They also told the people directly next to me on either side to stop recording when they tried it. So you can bring a camera, but whether or not you get to do vid really will depend on where you're standing. Technically it's against the rules and the two guards by me wouldn't allow it.

BTW am I the only one who ended up stood in front of the obnoxious security guy who kept saying Muse was boring and he hoped he didn't fall asleep? He also told me he couldn't take my pic at the barrier... then the people next to me asked the security guy by them and he immediately did it. So the people on my left asked mr obnoxious and he said no at first but then he did it! (probably because the other guy had just done it) I just sorta made a face like "yeah, that one didn't escape me, buddy" Maybe he just didn't like me :indiff:

I thought the emergency blanket did a good job keeping the wind off me when I had it wrapped around me right, but I wasn't feeling well, so I didn't feel like fixing it. I used it on and off. I think it would have been better in the sun....

The one who said he wasn't impressed with them at FedEx field and that it was a boring show? I liked my bald security guard, hehe. I think he's the one you're talking about, as he took my picture for me. He was really nice. Total bff. Too bad he couldn't help me get a setlist. XP

Oh that's good news. Are you talking about the security guards at the barrier? cause they were awesome. Or the ones out that were checking tickets and stuff?

The one who said he wasn't impressed with them at FedEx field and that it was a boring show? I liked my bald security guard, hehe. I think he's the one you're talking about, as he took my picture for me. He was really nice. Total bff. Too bad he couldn't help me get a setlist. XP

Yes, that's the guy I was talking about.... he was a bit :facepalm: and was right in front of me most of the night! gaaaaaah i has bad luck! I could tell the bald guy with the goatee was nice - I was like "why couldn't I have been standing like 2 feet to the right?"!

whats the weather look like today and tommorrow?

For everyone going tomorrow as of now they're calling for a high in the mid 40s but it will feel like it's in the upper 30s. Also according to weather.com there's a 90% chance of a snow/rain mix but it will be too warm so it may end up just being rain. All I can say is bring and umbrella or poncho, ugh I hate winter!

Yes, that's the guy I was talking about.... he was a bit :facepalm: and was right in front of me most of the night! gaaaaaah i has bad luck! I could tell the bald guy with the goatee was nice - I was like "why couldn't I have been standing like 2 feet to the right?"!

Hehe. So were you the dark-haired girl with the glasses?

Archived