Nope unfortunately, couldn't get GA for either (and believe me I've tried hard :(), so seated 4 both!

I wouldn't worry then. It would have been a problem picking up the ticket and wait in line to get in GA, but you can just go to the box office and pick up the ticket that day. Remember to bring an ID and the credit card you used for the purchase. I actually think that will call is better, you don't have to worry about losing the ticket until the day of the concert, the ticket will wait for you at the venue :)

I wouldn't worry then. It would have been a problem picking up the ticket and wait in line to get in GA, but you can just go to the box office and pick up the ticket that day. Remember to bring an ID and the credit card you used for the purchase. I actually think that will call is better, you don't have to worry about losing the ticket until the day of the concert, the ticket will wait for you at the venue :)

All right then, bit of relief, cheers :D

I just saw this on the arena's website..

Starting on or about Tuesday, January 19, 2010 temporary lane closures will be implemented along Lombard Street between Light and Greene Streets. Lane closures will continue throughout the duration of the project; expected completion mid-April, 2010. We encourage motorists traveling to 1st Mariner Arena events to use alternate routes.

Plan ahead and keep this in mind when plotting what route to the arena you'll take!

5 hours, 15 minutes out from my house. Whew... not as far as I thought, at least... we should get a lot of Muse tracks played en route! Anyone up for a meet up somewhere on the concourse? I'm section 224. Where's everyone else at?

Plan ahead and keep this in mind when plotting what route to the arena you'll take!

5 hours, 15 minutes out from my house. Whew... not as far as I thought, at least... we should get a lot of Muse tracks played en route! Anyone up for a meet up somewhere on the concourse? I'm section 224. Where's everyone else at?

I'll be in section 114, same side I suppose!

Thanks for that info! That is definately good to know. :)

I can't believe it's only about a month away. :awesome:

anyone have any idea what those little nubbins i front of the lower tier sections are? :shifty: (the ones with the same number but a separate oval)

Not sure at all for Baltimore arena, but there are some sections like this used sometimes in the Paris POPB and they are standing lanes, just above GA & under main seated sections. They sometimes use them for sports & techno events. But maybe it's nothing like that there :confused:

Not sure at all for Baltimore arena, but there are some sections like this used sometimes in the Paris POPB and they are standing lanes, just above GA & under main seated sections. They sometimes use them for sports & techno events. But maybe it's nothing like that there :confused:

ahh... interesting... I'm wondering because I'm in the 100's and have a low-numbered row, so I'm wondering if this may put me in that little nubbin :shifty: Like you maybe there are 5 rows or something that you have to walk down to, an aisle, then the rest of the section going up? :unsure:

Or maybe since the floor section in that diagram isn't set to GA it's something they don't use for concerts with the standing floor :shifty:

I guess I'll see soon enough :awesome:

I'll be in section 224!!! My sister and I are in row A, seats 4 and 5. Maybe we'll see you there!!

Eeeshh....been so long since I posted to this site. Don't even recognize anyone. I'll be there though with my wife....who will be nearly 7 months pregnant. Hopefully the kid doesn't come out early because of the sheer awesomeness. :eek:

:LOL: I can almost see it now... Muse starts playing Megalomania, and all of a sudden out comes the kiddie. :LOL:

Archived