What is the first song you think of when you hear...

Mizutsu

Showbiz - Cave (dark and natural sound)

Origin of Symmetry - Micro Cuts (still as dark as Showbiz but spacier, bigger, and more falsetto in general)

Absolution - Apocalypse Please (the sound of Absolution is so huge and I think this song encapsulates that the most)

Black Holes and Revelations - Hoodoo (Western feel)

The Resistance - USoE (theatrical and classically influenced)

The 2nd Law - Madness (electronic and plain different from previous albums)

Showbiz-Muscle Museum, one of the album's best, pretty good indication of the sound of the album, and I've learned the bassline.

Origin of Symmetry-New Born, one of my firm favorite Muse songs and...well, as if I really need to explain on this board. Lol.

Absolution-Time Is Running Out (followed closely by Hysteria)-Favorite Muse song followed closely by one of my other favorite Muse songs, plus I know both of their basslines.

Black Holes and Revelations-Supermassive Black Hole/Starlight, just quite indicative of the album and very etched into my memory by lots of extra plays

Resistance-United States of Eurasia/Exogenesis, my other firm favorite Muse song tied with certainly one of the most amazing things they've ever done and will ever do.

The 2nd Law-Madness, humongous hit, tons of radio play, my friends even know it and like it, and I like it quite a bit, too.

Drones-Psycho/Dead Inside, DI is getting tons of radio play right now, and Psycho kicked it all off.

Archived