Got 2 seats low in 110 (an hour after the pre-sale started so I think I was lucky), but that's pretty far away if the stage is at the other end. Tried again a few minutes ago to see what was left and all I see now are GA floor tickets.

So are you sticking with the 100's or are you gonna buy GA's?

Cuz I bought 100's tried again got GA's and cancelled my first order.

Yeah I'm a little choked about this concert, not gonna lie. I didnt have a chance to get in on the presale, but I figured most concerts I've seen only a few tickets go on the presales, but I tried right at the time of sale on Saturday and came up empty on floor seats.

The only thing that makes me angrier is seeing people on emay now trying to sell them off for $250/ticket, damn scalpers!!!:mad:

Yeah I'm a little choked about this concert, not gonna lie. I didnt have a chance to get in on the presale, but I figured most concerts I've seen only a few tickets go on the presales, but I tried right at the time of sale on Saturday and came up empty on floor seats.

The only thing that makes me angrier is seeing people on emay now trying to sell them off for $250/ticket, damn scalpers!!!:mad:

Ya Ive never gotten floor at any concert, usually 100's or 200's. I wen't to see No Doubt in July and I was sitting in 109 I believe. It was pretty much just a side view of the stage but I did see alot, but I kinda wished I was in a middle section because I could have probably seen the entire stage better.

Oh god me to ! Ive seen some tickets go up to $1,000 for a concert once :mad:

I am extremely upset about my tickets. I hadn't checked my e-mail to get a hand on the pre-sales which I completely regret and am beating myself up for right now. I found out that they were coming here the day before tickets went on sale and unfortunately didn't even have the money to buy them but I kept checking for available tickets and kept getting floor or Level 1. Then I tried again when I had the money and all I could manage was 2 level 2 tickets. :mad:

I found awesome tickets on e-bay but I just think it sucks that these people all these tickets just to re-sell them. Honestly just leave them for the people that are dying to see them.

I'd DIE to have floor tickets. I really would. Now my luck is even being able to see the effin' stage.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My tickets arrived a couple days ago (followed by a mini freak-out), and they read Section/Aisle: GA-FLR, ROW/BOX: GA0, SEAT: 6,7,8,9. I have seen a number of concerts at the Pengrowth Saddledome but I've never seen this. Does anyone know if this means that the seat numbers are more of a formality and that the floor will essentially be first come first serve for whoever has floor tickets and gets there earliest?

I have a similar thing on my GA Floor tix, I just asked Pengrowth Saddledome about the Row and Seat numbers and they said that is just for tracking, there are no seats on the floor, general admission standing room only...

I can hardly wait!!!

I have 2 tickets that are good seats, but if I sell them I can buy a GA ticket instead.. One is section 113, row 7, seat 16, and the other is section 117, row 9, seat 14. They were 74.75 each. Let me know if you're interested! I bought two, and my sister can't come now, so I have an extra one. She's too small to go in the pit, but if I'm alone I can go GA!

I have 2 tickets that are good seats, but if I sell them I can buy a GA ticket instead.. One is section 113, row 7, seat 16, and the other is section 117, row 9, seat 14. They were 74.75 each. Let me know if you're interested! I bought two, and my sister can't come now, so I have an extra one. She's too small to go in the pit, but if I'm alone I can go GA!

I'll buy one off of you! PM me and we can work out details

Archived