I won't be there that early.. Depending how well I do in Edmonton lining up at noon... I should be there around noon again. It all depends I guess.. on how much sleep I get.. and how sore/broken I am, and if I got barrier or not..

Are you lining up in Edmonton at noon??

Crap, I may have to rethink my plan of lining up at 2pm. I definetly want barrier for Edmonton. I don't want tons of people in front of me in the line to lessen my access to getting right to the front. What are the chances of 90% of the people with GA tickets for Edmonton having day jobs and not being able to get there until 5 or later?

Are you lining up in Edmonton at noon??

Crap, I may have to rethink my plan of lining up at 2pm. I definetly want barrier for Edmonton. I don't want tons of people in front of me in the line to lessen my access to getting right to the front. What are the chances of 90% of the people with GA tickets for Edmonton having day jobs and not being able to get there until 5 or later?

Yeah I'll be there before or right at noon.. Hopefully not too many people have the same idea! :D I know a few who are planning for 2- 2:30 as well.

say WHAAAT?!

*books it to downtown and whyte* :LOL:

but seriously... i need to make a trip to grab one of those posters!

Haha I see them on every little round post thingy driving from Grant Macewan down 104th/Stony Plain Rd when I'm driving home ^_^ I got mine from Jasper, by the Shaw.

But if I ever make a pit stop downtown again before the gig I will try and snag a couple... just for you Sarah haha

Haha I see them on every little round post thingy driving from Grant Macewan down 104th/Stony Plain Rd when I'm driving home ^_^ I got mine from Jasper, by the Shaw.

But if I ever make a pit stop downtown again before the gig I will try and snag a couple... just for you Sarah haha

You rock. :D

excellent... i go to grant mac downtown.. will definitely keep my eyes open for them!

Archived