how much are those t-shirts????? and how is it usually after the gig because i don't wanna carry around one or two shirts during the gig.

The t-shirts were mostly $32 US, i think they may have been $35 canadian if i remember correctly... but I'm not sure :unsure:

At the shows I went to the merch stands were there after the gig and it didn't look like they ran out of stuff. They were just very busy....

1. Uprising

2. Resistance

3. New Born

4. Super Massive Black Hole

5. Hysteria

6. MK Ultra

7. Nishe

8. United States of Eurasia

9. Feeling Good

10. Helsinki Jam

11. Undisclosed Desires

12. Starlight ( with trials and trebulations)

13. Unatural Selection

14. Time Is Running Out

15. Plug In Baby

16. Exo pt. 1

17. Stockholm Syndrome

18. Man with Harmmonica + knights of cydonia

They were briefly following this girl on twitter who had tons of pics with them together, and she apparently got invited to live 6 or something gigs and most of the time she was backstage. I'll try and dig up her twitter.

http://twitter.com/aMuse_Me

Lol, okay so this comment is late, but whatever. This girl won a contest from The Edge (radiostation in Toronto) - she got tickets to the show, back stage passes & a limo ride to the show. Otherwise I think she went to like 2-3 other gigs (NY and another one in the states) and scored back stage passes another time, and the other got lucky.

It's funny how if was one of the boardies going around to a bunch of gigs and getting to meet the band a couple of times, everybody would be happy for her - otherwise shes just a slut? ;)

She went to my school. I had a class with her but we never really talked, she is pretty Muse obsessed though.

Anywayy, boourns to the set tonight. :shifty:

:awesome: We threw a Canadian Flag onto the stage and dring the end of Kof C Matt took it and put it into the jet-stream smoke machine. I have it on video! I'll upload all my stuff tomorrow. Honestly I have the most amazing pictures ever ! :dance:

how much are those t-shirts????? and how is it usually after the gig because i don't wanna carry around one or two shirts during the gig.

Line-ups were really small took me like 5 min to get my stuff :p

:awesome: We threw a Canadian Flag onto the stage and dring the end of Kof C Matt took it and put it into the jet-stream smoke machine. I have it on video! I'll upload all my stuff tomorrow. Honestly I have the most amazing pictures ever ! :dance:

aww that sounds cool - can't wait to see the vid of the flag and your amazing pics :D

Where were you standing, btw?

That's awesome! Glad you had a great time. :happy:

I don't know about all venues, but most of them have told everyone in GA to sit down until SSPU, so that's probably what they mean.

yeah, i'm pretty sure it's the band's people, so i'd expect that at every gig the floor people will be told to sit until maybe 15mins or so before the start time....

I'd say whether you go before or after the gig will depend on whether you want to have to worry about holding the merch during the show. If you're just getting a tshirt it shouldn't be a problem, but a program or a poster might get ruined....

Well.. compared to Edmonton that show made me a little sad. I was in the exact same spot on the floor.. right in the barrier, directly infront of Matt. I didn't even get pushed. No one even touched me, and there was very little jumping and headbanging. :( Not very impressive Calgary.

I was rockin out the whole time though.... the boys were amazing, and even though we got a generic setlist I had an amazing time!!! Hopefully the Vancouver show has a better crowd!! 16 hour drive tomorrow before that show. :D

Well.. compared to Edmonton that show made me a little sad. I was in the exact same spot on the floor.. right in the barrier, directly infront of Matt. I didn't even get pushed. No one even touched me, and there was very little jumping and headbanging. :( Not very impressive Calgary.

I was rockin out the whole time though.... the boys were amazing, and even though we got a generic setlist I had an amazing time!!! Hopefully the Vancouver show has a better crowd!! 16 hour drive tomorrow before that show. :D

heh three times in a week - I know how that feels! :D Is that your last show?

It's great that you got the good setlist last night, now you got some of the "normal" songs tonight, so you've at least seen a variety :yesey:

heh three times in a week - I know how that feels! :D Is that your last show?

It's great that you got the good setlist last night, now you got some of the "normal" songs tonight, so you've at least seen a variety :yesey:

Yeah vancouver is my last. :( I don't have a passport or I'd be headed south as well. :) Hopefully we'll get some more variety in Van. Best 2 days of my life so far. I'm having a blast!!!

Great show. Dome seats 19000+ for Flames games. No way there was that many there as the entire third section/nosebleeds was closed. I'd guess 10-12K?

Too bad about the largeness blocking my view for half the night. :( If you want to pretend the concert's only for you, go "dance" down in the pit. Do not interfere with an entire section's enjoyment of the show.

Here are 4 of my pics (hopefully this works!):

http://board.muse.mu/album.php?albumid=2043&pictureid=21031

http://board.muse.mu/album.php?albumid=2043&pictureid=21032

http://board.muse.mu/album.php?albumid=2043&pictureid=21033

http://board.muse.mu/album.php?albumid=2043&pictureid=21034

Yeah vancouver is my last. :( I don't have a passport or I'd be headed south as well. :) Hopefully we'll get some more variety in Van. Best 2 days of my life so far. I'm having a blast!!!

I did three shows in a week back at the beginning of the month, it was a great time :D But I was exhausted by the end! Amazingly, I actually managed to technically get three different setlists (although it was all the same songs and just a matter of things being dropped here and there)

Hopefully you'll get something different in Vancouver, even if it's just a matter of getting the Map setlist, you'll at least have heard everything they have to offer right now (and two rare ones!1~!~!!)

Archived