Jesus, this board is a riot at times!

/sarcasm

Roll on Friday.

I agree with Steph, without trying to put a dampener on the excitement, you probably won't catch them in New York Friday night as they have a gig the next day (Thursday night *cough*) :p

Hope we get lucky again. Bring it.

have any friends that want it? ha im having a hard time giving this thing away. i hope i can catch someone before teh show that didn't buy a ticket yet.

nah, my friends have tickets already. Theres got to be someone who wants a ticket outside, there usually is.

MM makes me lol.

Also,

I don't know, man. Because I was standing outside the Welter Kerr Theater as they were doing rehearsals the night before the VMAs and Chris came out for a smoke. He saw that there was a small group of fans wanting to see them and he didn't even wave to us. Not only that, but after we stood around waiting till midnight (I got there at 5 PM, by the way), it turned out that they had snuck out the back door an hour ago! They can't come out to greet 5 people who have been standing outside for hours?

Sorry for my rant. I just never got over the fact that I stood outside for 7 hours just to have them sneak out the back. =/

I hear you.

A small group of us (maybe 12 if even) waited after the gig in France until about 1am in the sub temps to try and meet the band but they drove past us on the tour bus and didn't stop to say hi etc.

Just one of those things.

Yeah, can't be helped. There are three of them and hundreds of thousands of fans. You either get lucky (fateful) or you don't. *shrugs* It's shitty when you miss them, I've been there many times until the early hours too hehehe, but you just gogtta keep trying and one day it might happen :)

Yeah, can't be helped. There are three of them and hundreds of thousands of fans. You either get lucky (fateful) or you don't. *shrugs* It's shitty when you miss them, I've been there many times until the early hours too hehehe, but you just gogtta keep trying and one day it might happen :)

Exactly this. That same night they tweeted a pic of 4 other fans but they went down to the fence where they buses were to meet them, whereas we waited at the top of the hill and weren't so lucky.

No one has given an answer the the question asked few times, what time are you getting there if you're a GA ticket holder??

I probably won't get to MSG till 6/6:30. I'm not to worried really, and Im not looking for barrier.

Every show I've been to I've been at the barrier, I'm just not sure whether or not I want to be there again this time or not. I'm going with my girlfriend and I'm just a bit nervous that she could get hurt (she's tiny). The barrier is truly awesome though. The atmosphere at the barrier is amazing too,

What's your thoughts?

Every show I've been to I've been at the barrier, I'm just not sure whether or not I want to be there again this time or not. I'm going with my girlfriend and I'm just a bit nervous that she could get hurt (she's tiny). The barrier is truly awesome though. The atmosphere at the barrier is amazing too,

What's your thoughts?

my thoughts is that there is nothing even a little awesome about the barrier.

I like your attitudes, this will surely be awesome :awesome::happy:

On another note, what's the deal with the nametags? I heard some of you received yours already?

I have a bunch that Artsy mailed me to give out to the GA peeps as she will not be arriving until later. So I'll have them. And a sharpie.

About the barrier. I happen to love barrier and if you're worried about your girlfriend stand behind her so she's right on the barrier and you can reach in front and brace your arms against it in case there are any crowd surges. Doesn't happen often at a Muse concert, we're pretty tame.

I've never had a problem in Muse pits, and I'm not big. Don't bring her to Girl Talk. That was a shitty pit.And as daft as it may sound, expect people to be touching you. I can't tell you how many times people have yelled at me to get off of them, when there's 3000 people behind me :rolleyes:

I like your attitudes, this will surely be awesome :awesome::happy:

On another note, what's the deal with the nametags? I heard some of you received yours already?

This is deff. Going to be an awesome nite, I plan on getting drunk with all you lovely people.

I also plan on getting a nametag, are you getting a nametag? Hmm...:happy:

I have a bunch that Artsy mailed me to give out to the GA peeps as she will not be arriving until later. So I'll have them. And a sharpie.

About the barrier. I happen to love barrier and if you're worried about your girlfriend stand behind her so she's right on the barrier and you can reach in front and brace your arms against it in case there are any crowd surges. Doesn't happen often at a Muse concert, we're pretty tame.

Soo... I'm one of the members of "Jimmy Kane 5" - Now that I realize you're Stephanie! What's this I hear about name tags? And also, I'm pretty sure that's exactly what I plan on doing at the show with my girlfriend. What time are you looking to get to the show?

Archived