Guest nick913
I'm gonna bring a huge MUSE SUCKS banner just in case they dont play what I wanna hear.

and ill probably wind up raising it.

o0o0o0h. Someone will throw a shitfit if they see 1 of those :LOL:

I think I almost died. Because several others caught on to what I said and they all in unison yelled at me. One of them even threatened to kill me if I didn't shut up

i would of backed you up, but there was no way i was payingt to see U2 even if muse was there.

ive been watching this forum for awhile..funny the last few pages are just people getting pissed at eachother lol!

ready: dont be an asshole and everyone will have fun. this means dont blow smoke in peoples face, dont be a dick in the pit (thats wat she said), dont get beligerently drunk..im assuming youre not all retarted so use some common sense.

if youre going to smoke in the venue youre probably gonna get kicked out. if u do drugs you may do something that warrants getting kicked out, or possibly punched in the face, in which case ILL get kicked out..so lets be smart and sing as loud as possible!!

case closed?

Well I sing badly either way and I am planning on drinking a bit, but I am going to sing along as loud I want to anyway because I am at a concert, and you do not have to sing good at concert to sing along. It's all about singing alone and having fun. Also drinking and drugs don't help to make you sound worse, chances are if you sound like shit you probably sound like shit sober as well.

Don't worry I suspect there will be at least 10,000 other people singing along with you.

ive been watching this forum for awhile..funny the last few pages are just people getting pissed at eachother lol!

ready: dont be an asshole and everyone will have fun. this means dont blow smoke in peoples face, dont be a dick in the pit (thats wat she said), dont get beligerently drunk..im assuming youre not all retarted so use some common sense.

if youre going to smoke in the venue youre probably gonna get kicked out. if u do drugs you may do something that warrants getting kicked out, or possibly punched in the face, in which case ILL get kicked out..so lets be smart and sing as loud as possible!!

case closed?

:awesome:

case closed?

oh speaking of pits, theres a thread about moshing, if you want lulz, read that.

case closed?

Summed it up rather nicely!

What in the name of flying fuckery.

Guest nick913
I wonder how many people are going to rip ass in the pit. If I were there, I would be THAT guy.

sexual innuendo

?

:LOL:

o by the way, if there is anyone on here thats in nyc early, or lives in ny area i have a extra flogging molly concert ticket for tomorrows show im trying to give away, and it isnt working out too well. any muse fans interested in a free flogging molly concert tomorrow?

My 2 cents 'cause today I feel like it:

I don't understand those who feel like getting high at a concert, especially a Muse concert. I think you would want to remember at the very least the music and also experience the concert with your head on your neck. Why be zonked and almost out of your senses, when you can watch and listen with your full attention instead?

I am a weird case, so I don't really count, though: I don't smoke and never had and I don't drink. I like to be well grounded and let the music lift me up high as a kite.

And if you start smoking weed next to me, I'll yell the shit out of you to quit it or call security to have you kicked out.

/ end of rant aka 2 cents

My 2 cents 'cause today I feel like it:

I don't understand those who feel like getting high at a concert, especially a Muse concert. I think you would want to remember at the very least the music and also experience the concert with your head on your neck. Why be zonked and almost out of your senses, when you can watch and listen with your full attention instead?

I am a weird case, so I don't really count, though: I don't smoke and never had and I don't drink. I like to be well grounded and let the music lift me up high as a kite.

And if you start smoking weed next to me, I'll yell the shit out of you to quit it or call security to have you kicked out.

/ end of rant aka 2 cents

the music gets me high son! i shall become one with the music tomorrow. watch out for a 6'4 tall skinny guy going nuts for maps of the problematique (i will guess it will be 2nd or 3rd song played. most likely 2nd.)

the music gets me high son! i shall become one with the music tomorrow. watch out for a 6'4 tall skinny guy going nuts for maps of the problematique (i will guess it will be 2nd or 3rd song played. most likely 2nd.)

Tomorrow? Are you doing Philly too?

Archived