Cause some dirty bastard once farted at the side of me, I got so pissed off that I got my aerosol out and sprayed it to make the air smell nicer, hahaha!. However, the girl on the other side of me FAINTED due to the heat the aerosol in her lungs, and the lack of air.

:LOL::LOL:

You carry aerosol around with you? :LOL:

Well gosh, I'm glad that you seem to have so much consideration for your fellow concert goers.

Pot and/or cigarettes at a festival or outdoor concert? Not so bad. Indoors? Just no.

I'm tempted to say that even in an outdoor gig, smoking anything should be avoided. Because people around you can't really breathe lots of fresh air or move and get away from you, when you smoke.

I'm tempted to say that even in an outdoor gig, smoking anything should be avoided. Because people around you can't really breathe lots of fresh air or move and get away from you, when you smoke.

I do actually agree with you. If you're standing a little further back, and there's plenty of space around you then it's not such an issue, but if you're a tightly packed area then you should use a little consideration for the people around you, even if you are outside.

I'm confused.. if it's inside then smoking will not be allowed so what with the appeal?

Just because it's an indoor arena doesn't stop people from bringing in weed. For example, my friend went to an OAR concert a few years ago at MSG and the smell of weed was intense (he did tell me he passed out in the bathroom and woke up in his seat :LOL:). But because it's an indoor arena and there's going to be 18,000+ people there, it's goign to be hot and it's going to be hard to breathe for some people, and the addition of smoke definitely doesn't help the cause.

while some of us wont be able to agree on issues regarding weed. We do know 1 thing.

regardless of what is said, there will still be many people smoking..

Its just good to know now that there are also people that apparently despise the smell of the ganja :LOL:

Errr I don't get what's funny in that. :erm:

Oh well...

Or maybe. . .some people just don't want to smell weed.

I'm not saying it's all fine and dandy to suffocate others with your weed smoke, I swear. :LOL: I'm just being silly.

I don't care, the smell of it still makes me want to vomit. I can't even tell you what's good or bad weed.

Good weed should smell like the soul of mother earth is cradling your heart

Its just good to know now that there are also people that apparently despise the smell of the ganja :LOL:

That isn't surprising...And I say this as someone who likes to partake..

Errr I don't get what's funny in that. :erm:

Oh well...

Noone knows why he laughs at anythin, every post seems to have a :LOL: or a <3

Yes. Smart boy.

So yeah, this Muse band. Still not really hit me yet. Maybe once I stop stressing about Tan's luggage.

Maybe because they are terrible?

Archived