Hi guys!

Ugh, flew in to JFK Friday night and have been on LI and in and out of Manhattan since, but OMG! Cause my first flight with AA was cancelled and they had to put me on the Delta flight, my luggage got LOST and I have been without until now. They finally called and said it had left London and been scanned in at JFK last night and that they will be delivering it for me at some point today.

Thank God for my girl and her clothes, otherwise I would have been screwed!

See you all on Friday!! xx

Hi guys!

Ugh, flew in to JFK Friday night and have been on LI and in and out of Manhattan since, but OMG! Cause my first flight with AA was cancelled and they had to put me on the Delta flight, my luggage got LOST and I have been without until now. They finally called and said it had left London and been scanned in at JFK last night and that they will be delivering it for me at some point today.

Hey Tanya! Glad you made it safe and sound and that youe belongings are arriving shortly. Looking forward to meeting up with you and Steph on Wed.

And yes, can't believe its this Friday, so close!! I'm going to Philly tomorrow as well and will be tweeting, so feel free to follow along...

Yay! Can't wait for Wednesday Reese! Then of course, Friday.

Got some more PMs. Even if I don't respond, I got your number. Just very busy at work this week as I'm only here 2 days.

And let's keep this weather going. I'm happy with it. Thumbs up to sun.

Hi guys!

That sucks, thank goodness your stuff is on the way, otherwise you'd have to go to a souvenir shop and stock up on those 3 for $10, I <3 New York shirts :D

Would you casual drug users kindly give it a rest and consider postponing your intake for after the show, preferably in the privacy of your own homes? I don't relish the prospect of having a confrontation with another fan who's behavior is obnoxious or boorish in some way, only to find out that their personality is distorted, and their judgement clouded, by a likely combination of drugs and/or alcohol.

Not to mention the deleterious effect your drugs are likely to have on your "singing," should you indulge your inclinations in that way. I'm going to the show to hear Matt Bellamy sing, not some drunken jerk whose stylings of "Plug In Baby" would make baby Jesus cry. If I wanted to hear crappy singing by amateurs (and trust me, if you're drunk or high, your singing will sound like crap, even if you're too shitfaced to realize it), I'd go to a karaoke bar or stay home and watch "American Idol," but I can't stand amateurish singing.

Archived