got tickets. i wonder how heinous sec. 415 behind the stage seats are...

i'm happy i'll get to see them live, whether or not i have the worst seat in the house!

that being said, ticketmaster hosed me by not disclosing 'retail pickup' means 'retail pick up in new york'

That's happened to me before. Had tickets for a show in LA and chose retail pickup. Went to the outlet in Southern Illinois and they gave me a huge fuss about only being able to pick up tickets in LA and why the hell would I be going to a show in LA anyway. Obviously they have never heard of traveling for a show :rolleyes: Give them a call. I was able to get mine sent to my mom's house and they arrived 3 days later :)

My friend still hasn't purchased train tickets yet. And she hasn't gotten back to me in days or answered my messages...Why do I have the feeling she is backing out at last minute? :stunned:

We are supposed to leave on the 4th. Does anyone know if train tickets can be purchased the day you're going to leave?

If your talking Amtrak, yes you can, but i would advise getting them beforehand...even just going to amtrak.com right before you head to the station at minimum.

next week at this time I'll be lamenting the impending end of my march muse madness! It's hard to believe that the show is so soon :eek:

My friend still hasn't purchased train tickets yet. And she hasn't gotten back to me in days or answered my messages...Why do I have the feeling she is backing out at last minute? :stunned:

We are supposed to leave on the 4th. Does anyone know if train tickets can be purchased the day you're going to leave?

You should be able to by the train tickets even at the last minute, so I wouldn't worry too much about that. It's probably good to try to get them a bit early, if nothing else than for peace of mind, but I don't think the prices change or anything.

I hope your friend gets back to you! :supersad:

Archived