I'll probably be wearing an underlayer, a sweater and a coat, then I'll leave the line at some point late in the afternoon to strip off the underlayer :shifty: I plan on wearing jeans and a tshirt during the actual show. And I plan to have people on hand to throw my coat at just before they let us in, because I'm not standing in a tshirt any longer than i need to! ;)

Oh goodness, it is getting close to that time isn't it?

I've been rounding up people's numbers and plan on doing a mass text time thing after the show to let everyone who wants to go out where we're at, where we're heading etc. So if you want to PM me peoples, feel free!

whatjacketwhatjacketwhatjacketwhatjacketwhatjacket???

I've been rounding up people's numbers and plan on doing a mass text time thing after the show to let everyone who wants to go out where we're at, where we're heading etc. So if you want to PM me peoples, feel free!

Well I'm not sure if I will be able to partake in the after gig plans anymore because I have to leave early the next morning to go upstate but I might be able to so I'll PM you anyway. :)

Well I'm not sure if I will be able to partake in the after gig plans anymore because I have to leave early the next morning to go upstate but I might be able to so I'll PM you anyway. :)

oh cmon. even if only for an hour. it will be fun... we have to talk about the show...

seats its not the same show at all. its so restricted and impersonal. i saw them at the walter kerr theater and that was the worse show between hammers, and msg pit last show. i need to feel the energy of the crowd around me and with seats that's just dam near impossible. certain bands i will see in seats and they are not one of them.

seats its not the same show at all. its so restricted and impersonal. i saw them at the walter kerr theater and that was the worse show between hammers, and msg pit last show. i need to feel the energy of the crowd around me and with seats that's just dam near impossible. certain bands i will see in seats and they are not one of them.

well then if you have the money to spare and you really want to go to this show, then go for it. My GA tickets were a bit pricy but I know it will be worth it.

you must remember the walter kerr is a broadway theatre not meant for a concert. and i was there too, very restricted and friggin hot. i was dying of dehydration. but msg is so much bigger and more room. but 200 not bad.but you may get cheaper from scalpers that will be there im sure.

standing in front of a seat and being restricted just doesnt do it for me..i made an exception for the vma show cause it was free and it was my first time seeing them. i certainly would not pay to sit or stand in front of a seat and watch a band like muse. not tryin to knock the people who prefer seats...jus sayin its not me :)

15 days!

I sent you a PM. :)

So whatever happened to the stubhub tickets going back to Ticketmaster? What a bunch of bull.

There's 16 days until the show, and I still don't have tickets. I'm getting desperate. I don't wanna miss this show.

Unless you are holding out for GA, check Musebay, some more MSG tickets have been put up in the past couple of days. I posted mine for sale just now.

Unless you are holding out for GA, check Musebay, some more MSG tickets have been put up in the past couple of days. I posted mine for sale just now.

I would like GA but anything would be fine with me. And I'm interested in buying your tickets actually. Looks like great seats.

Archived