Truth.

So guys, Artsy is going to mail me the nametags so if you want one you'll have to find me! I will be at the front of the GA line ;)

I think I'm going to change my ava too for easier recognition.

Edit: There I am.

:yesey: And Tan (Bellamyspiano) and I will be with her, so I think between the three of us and our camp, should be able to find us :happy:

Nawww, cheers!

Back on topic: have we discussed a meet up place yet for post show bar hopping / clubbing? There's a loading dock in the middle of the block that goes underground, I believe between 33rd and 32nd where I hung out after the last show at MSG. It's where all the show trucks are parked.

Nawww, cheers!

Back on topic: have we discussed a meet up place yet for post show bar hopping / clubbing? There's a loading dock in the middle of the block that goes underground, I believe between 33rd and 32nd where I hung out after the last show at MSG. It's where all the show trucks are parked.

We should have like..a text alerts system going haha

I suppose a mass text list would be the most efficient way for everyone to meet up. I already have a couple of people's cell numbers so if we decide this is best I guess all who want to come can PM me their # and send a text after the show on where we should all meet?

Then I can write on my Musername tag 'Muse Meet-up Coordinator'

:LOL: This was the first post I saw on this page and I thought it said "is" not "it's" and I was like "what the heck is she even talking about?" :wtf:

:LOL::$

AHAHAHA! :LOL:

That sounds like something she would say, anyway.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I love you. All of you.

Yeah, loading dock/bay truck fest sounds hot. I'm there.

Nawww, cheers!

This sounds cool. :awesome:

I suppose a mass text list would be the most efficient way for everyone to meet up. I already have a couple of people's cell numbers so if we decide this is best I guess all who want to come can PM me their # and send a text after the show on where we should all meet?

Then I can write on my Musername tag 'Muse Meet-up Coordinator'

Good idea. :)

22 days to go! :musesign:

For anyone who hasn't gotten tickets to MSG yet New York radio station 101.9 is giving away tickets at 9 am, 1 pm, 3 pm, and I think 5 pm. Along with winning tickets (if you're the caller) you get entered into a contest to interview Muse backstage MSG as the grand prize.

Good luck!

Archived