Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

http://jaxopolitan.spreadshirt.com/

Here you go. You can customize them a bit too.

Thanks for the link! I looked at the size chart, and the proportions seem a little weird, so I probably won't get one. :supersad:

Not to give the conversation a girlie turn, but what is everyone wearing? I know it's going to get hot in the pit, but it'll be cold outside. I was thinking of jeans with a hoodie or something like that over a tee or tank. Then I could just tie the hoodie around my waist. Do you think that would be too bulky in the pit? Do I need to lose any warm clothes before the door so that I don't have to deal with them in the pit (never been in a large pit before, so sorry if this is a stupid question)?

Isn't it a unwritten rule not to wear t-shirts for the band you're seeing? That's just what I thought & I don't really know. Either way don't bring a jacket inside. They get in the way. Or a very light jacket that you can put around your waist.

Thanks for the link! I looked at the size chart, and the proportions seem a little weird, so I probably won't get one. :supersad: Not to give the conversation a girlie turn, but what is everyone wearing? I know it's going to get hot in the pit, but it'll be cold outside. I was thinking of jeans with a hoodie or something like that over a tee or tank. Then I could just tie the hoodie around my waist. Do you think that would be too bulky in the pit? Do I need to lose any warm clothes before the door so that I don't have to deal with them in the pit (never been in a large pit before, so sorry if this is a stupid question)?

I'm just wearing a regular black tee and some purple-ish pants :awesome:

Isn't it a unwritten rule not to wear t-shirts for the band you're seeing? That's just what I thought & I don't really know. Either way don't bring a jacket inside. They get in the way. Or a very light jacket that you can put around your waist.

I've heard that too, so I've always wondered. Sometimes I buy a shirt when I get there, and then put it on over my clothes anyway. But is it really some kind of faux pas to wear the band's shirt? It seems like it'd be a show of support. Argh, that's why I hate unwritten rules...too ambiguous! But a lot of y'all are wearing the forum shirt, right? There's strength in numbers :LOL: (I'm currently debating whether to order one...I'm still kinda new around here.) :$

I am seriously thinking of wearing a suit with lab coat over it.

you may be a bit warm in a lab coat, mate. Unless you're going commando underneath! :LOL:

I think the "unwritten rule" about not wearing a band shirt to a concert is utter rubbish. I'm almost definitely wearing a forum shirt. If not that definitely a Muse shirt. So a shirt and jeans. I'm hoping for unseasonably warm weather, so we won't need big coats. And God forbid rain!

you may be a bit warm in a lab coat, mate. Unless you're going commando underneath! :LOL:

I think the "unwritten rule" about not wearing a band shirt to a concert is utter rubbish. I'm almost definitely wearing a forum shirt. If not that definitely a Muse shirt. So a shirt and jeans. I'm hoping for unseasonably warm weather, so we won't need big coats. And God forbid rain!

Its an Absolution Tour reference.

I've heard that too, so I've always wondered. Sometimes I buy a shirt when I get there, and then put it on over my clothes anyway. But is it really some kind of faux pas to wear the band's shirt? It seems like it'd be a show of support. Argh, that's why I hate unwritten rules...too ambiguous! But a lot of y'all are wearing the forum shirt, right? There's strength in numbers :LOL: (I'm currently debating whether to order one...I'm still kinda new around here.) :$

Its' a huge faux-pa. You have already shown adequate support to the band by showing up/buying merch/being a good audience.

The caveats to this rule are that it can be neat to wear a shirt of a band that influenced the band you are going to see, and also you may be allowed to wear a tour shirt of the band you are going to see provided it is of vintage

Archived