Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

I've had my tickets to the pit since the Ticketmaster general sale. My dad managed to snag two tickets before the GenAdm sold out, which was about 15 minutes after the sale began!

I'm glad to see that everyone else is getting confirmation on their orders.

1 month, 1 week remaining.

Hi guys! I went on a little expedition to the Gwinnett arena this morning. Yeah, okay, I was bored. As someone mentioned, there is a Kroger in the shopping center across the street, as well as a Wendy's. Around the left of the building are some stairs that lead down to the back of the building, which I imagine is where the band will unload. The drive to that area was chained off, and I didn't really like snooping around back there on foot.

Here are some pics I took.

P1010440.jpg

^ The arena

P1010441.jpg

^ Close up of queuing area

P1010443.jpg

^ Easy peasy parking. And it's free!

P1010442.jpg

^ Across the parking lot you can see the shopping center where the Kroger (a.k.a. bathroom!) is.

:awesome::musesign:

Excellent detective work!:awesome:

Edit: I am getting nervous

They'll come, as I know mine will. :happy:

I'm sure they will. (If not, they did charge me for them, so I can call them up and yell and scream and everything). I didn't get a confirmation email either after I bought them.

Oh, and you definitely can have those two GAs. :D

I'm sure they will. (If not, they did charge me for them, so I can call them up and yell and scream and everything). I didn't get a confirmation email either after I bought them.

They'll come. Patience. :happy:

Yay :dance:

Did you check your spam folder? Could be there.... Don't worry. :)

I had no idea about this but the show has been sold out for weeks. I went to the gwinnett arena website to check if any info had changed and it had a mesage saying it's been sold out for weeks.

Haha, i don't know why, but this is insanely awesome :awesome:

I had no idea about this but the show has been sold out for weeks. I went to the gwinnett arena website to check if any info had changed and it had a mesage saying it's been sold out for weeks.

Seems like Atlanta knows good music when it hears it.

The Coldplay concert last May was pretty packed. We had plenty of space out on the lawn at Lakewood, but the seats and "pit" were filled from what I could see.

That is totally righteous!!! :D

Does anyone know how many GA tix were available? I'm trying to gauge how many people will be on the floor.

Is there actually a way to know that? Hm. Now I'm wondering too.

But hey, if you want to see what the GA floor is like, there's this green day video, of them at the gwinnett arena, and you get a pretty good view of the floor area:

Fast forward the video to 7:34

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80eG8Ivs5HE

But hey, if you want to see what the GA floor is like, there's this green day video, of them at the gwinnett arena, and you get a pretty good view of the floor area:

That vid is helpful. :) Also, here's a post I made earlier in the thread that has some pics of the floor area.

http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=6938476&postcount=779

Looks like they fill up the whole floor. AWESOME.

:( I have to show up sort of late for the line and leave right after the show due to work issues... but in all honesty I'm not very upset because I'm sure I'll still get a good spot in crowd. Not really anything could upset me unless I ended up not going which has no chance of happening. But no meeting or stalking for me which is a little sad...

I was at that show. We didn't get to the arena til after 5:00 and then got in the GA line. We still ended up very close. (and that's after walking around the booths for a bit and using the restroom) We ended up close to the bar on the left and near the walkway. People just sit on the floor when they get inside and then stand up and move forward later.

and yay..

I GOT MY TICKETS FROM CONCERTMAPS TODAY!! :awesome:

Did anyone else get theirs?

and yay..

I GOT MY TICKETS FROM CONCERTMAPS TODAY!! :awesome:

Did anyone else get theirs?

:awesome: I didn't get mine yet but I bet they'll be here tomorrow :D

I've got my mom asking me everyday when she gets home from work 'Did you get them yet?!' ... she's not even a real fan but my excitements contagious!

Archived