Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Hello, all, this is my first post here, but I've been lurking about for a bit. I'm glad so many of you are talking about the practicalities involved in waiting. I'm hoping to queue up in the morning, but I'll be alone, so I was thinking that I wouldn't be able to leave at all. :( But maybe that won't be the case after all.

You won't be alone :happy:

ROFL! I am thirsty all the time and therefore have to go to the bathroom all the time. I know I will not be able to treat it like a normal day since I won't be able to go to the bathroom after the door. Did I just share too much? Oh lord:facepalm:

I'm sure I'll have to take several pee breaks. For some reason the anxiety of wondering if it's my last chance to pee, makes me have to pee more. :facepalm:

Booze will make you have to use the bathroom even MORE than water hahaha

No booze for me before the gig. :noey: Afterwards though, maybe. Drunk stalking. :chuckle:

Hello, all, this is my first post here, but I've been lurking about for a bit. I'm glad so many of you are talking about the practicalities involved in waiting. I'm hoping to queue up in the morning, but I'll be alone, so I was thinking that I wouldn't be able to leave at all. :( But maybe that won't be the case after all.

Hopefully there will be tons of us in line. Maybe not all at the same place in line, but I'm pretty sure there will be someone who will hold your spot for when you leave. Even if it's not one of us, it seems it would be pretty easy to make friends with whoever is in line. :)

I'm hoping to get there around 9:00.

I think we'd all like to see that :LOL:

Probably a good idea though. One I'll try my best not to go along with.

:$ I had gone to a brewery tour yesterday (Mom in tow, she really is a cool Mom :))...I met her for a movie this afternoon and after sizing me up the 1st thing she said was "it's nice to see that you can walk and talk today" :facepalm:

I can't wait to meet everyone in line. I suppose you have to have a smartphone to get in on the twitter thing. I have a crappy razor, so no internet access. :indiff:

I'm sure I'll have to take several pee breaks. For some reason the anxiety of wondering if it's my last chance to pee, makes me have to pee more. :facepalm:

YES! I have that!

I was just kidding about getting drunk before the show. I want to remember this night :chuckle: but drunk stalking would be sooooo funny. Imagine if we met them *slurred* 'Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Matt!!!!!!!' . But I've done so many lines I'm relaxed about this one.

I was just kidding about getting drunk before the show. I want to remember this night :chuckle: but drunk stalking would be sooooo funny. Imagine if we met them *slurred* 'Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Matt!!!!!!!' I've done so many lines I'm relaxed about this one.

No telling what I might say or do if I meet Matt whilst drunk. :LOL:

:stunned:

I was just kidding about getting drunk before the show. I want to remember this night :chuckle: but drunk stalking would be sooooo funny. Imagine if we met them *slurred* 'Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Matt!!!!!!!' I've done so many lines I'm relaxed about this one.

I think afterwards would be fine.

"Heeeeeeeey Chr.. Chris! Have any stella back on the bus?" :LOL:

No telling what I might say or do if I meet Matt whilst drunk. :LOL:

:stunned:

:LOL: as long as you don't use those Muse pick up lines you might be alright.. :chuckle:

But yeah... :LOL: it'd be funny and awkward of a scenario, wouldn't it?

I still have no idea when my brother is on spring break and we really need to start making a road trip plan if we're gonna do this tour!! I am really hoping for Atlanta or Fairfax or Baltimore since they're reasonable of a drive!

:LOL: as long as you don't use those Muse pick up lines you might be alright.. :chuckle:

But yeah... :LOL: it'd be funny and awkward of a scenario, wouldn't it?

I still have no idea when my brother is on spring break and we really need to start making a road trip plan if we're gonna do this tour!! I am really hoping for Atlanta or Fairfax or Baltimore since they're reasonable of a drive!

That would be so cool if you came to Atlanta! There's some GA tix available on this thread....

Yea. 4 and 6 and the 4-year-old was doing some serious headbanging. It was the most awesome adorable thing I have ever seen!

Awwww that's too cute!! And so little!

My 10 year old brother is really into muse these days and was totally rocking out with me while watching the muse gig on vh1. Kids can be awesome!

My 11 year-old-brother is becoming a fan too! He wanted to go to their show but I didn't want him to get hurt in the pit since he's a little guy. Kids are the best :)

Awwww that's too cute!! And so little!

My 10 year old brother is really into muse these days and was totally rocking out with me while watching the muse gig on vh1. Kids can be awesome!

My 11 year-old-brother is becoming a fan too! He wanted to go to their show but I didn't want him to get hurt in the pit since he's a little guy. Kids are the best :)

Same thing with my brother! He wanted to come to but, the pit may be a bit too much for kids to handle.

Same thing with my brother! He wanted to come to but, the pit may be a bit too much for kids to handle.

Aww. I actually felt really bad not letting him go but he'll live. I've been a fan for 5 years and had to wait till last October to see them ar $105 for 45 minutes so he can wait a little longer.

Archived