Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

:cool: I should do that and then, when I make millions, share with you all! So we can buy Muse and force them to play for us. At least 15 hours per day. Constantly. :happy:

haha if that's the case they'd be burnt out and probably handicapped before they turned 50, hahah i'm only kiddinggg :LOL:

I'll make one!! I have nothing better to do the next two days! ... Christmas... Eh.

We should make advent calendars for this important event. I bet we could even sell some. Like each day alternates between a picture of Matt, Dom, and Chris. Oh and each day, it plays a different song. Getting carried away here, I guess, but you gotta admit, it could be the next big thing.

I think most people posting here have made trades already and are pretty set with seats so this might not be your best bet but I could put the wanted ticket in the first post if you want. I'd also try searching on Craigslist-if you check there often usually a person will have a reason they can't go and will sell their ticket for a little above face value or if it's right before the show you probably will be able to get facevalue. I hope you find a ticket for your friend!!

if anyone has an extra GA ticket for this show could you PM me.. I have a friend who is dying to go and lives in the area..

I have looked on musebay and no one is selling any tix for this show yet.

thanks!

I think most people posting here have made trades already and are pretty set with seats so this might not be your best bet but I could put the wanted ticket in the first post if you want. I'd also try searching on Craigslist-if you check there often usually a person will have a reason they can't go and will sell their ticket for a little above face value or if it's right before the show you probably will be able to get facevalue. I hope you find a ticket for your friend!!

thanks for the tip.. She knows about craigslist.. Just thought I would try here since there isnt a thread for people wanting tickets.. Just for swaping and selling..

Just had to pay a huge markup on tix for the Atlanta show due to me not getting any notification there was a tour update or Pre-sale. Looks like we are going. I am happy and seriously pissed at the same time. Bloody scalpers:mad:

Muse headlining!!! :)

My Muse email went to my spam account, even though it usually doesn't. But I'm on here all the time, so that's how I knew. I'm both sorry and happy for you. :(:)

Just had to pay a huge markup on tix for the Atlanta show due to me not getting any notification there was a tour update or Pre-sale. Looks like we are going. I am happy and seriously pissed at the same time. Bloody scalpers:mad:

Muse headlining!!! :)

Sorry you had to pay more, but happy for you that you are going :D

I hate living in south Florida. Artists hardly ever come down here, well for the type of music that I like. I can't afford a plane ticket, I think I am going to miss this. I became a muse fan about a year ago, in fact it was quite a surprise to me! I saw the HAARP DVD and ever since then I was hoping they would come to Florida. I guess I will miss this one. :(

Archived