Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

You mean in the 200's? No way! The venue is set up so that pretty much ANY seat (except maybe like 300 V or something) is still a great view. I like the Gwinnett Center because it's a lot more personal than other venues I've been to and the only one where seats still make you feel like you're in the band's face. Unlike this lovely place called the Georgia Dome.

That's awesome to know, cause me and my friends have seats in the 200's. I can't wait for this concert.

That's nuts. Why call in if you don't even know the band? Ugh! I know they were asking Muse related questions on the 96.1 ticket giveaway. It would be fun if they just picked some people that are standing in line for a contest with the band. How cool would that be?.

The coolest ever. I've been to some shows where they pulled people out of line, but they only pulled a couple of us from the front who had been waiting for hours and hours, it was mostly people at the back who had been there for 30 minutes.

The coolest ever. I've been to some shows where they pulled people out of line, but they only pulled a couple of us from the front who had been waiting for hours and hours, it was mostly people at the back who had been there for 30 minutes.

lamee, and unfair indeed!

:(

Well, waiting's kinda fun. Just think, if the gig were tomorrow, we'd be depressed next week, instead of just having more waiting. :) Well, unless you're going to multiple gigs. Alas, I'm not. :(

What's gonna be hard is the fact that we're the first gig (so far, anyway), and then ours is over and everyone else's gig has yet to happen.

So yeah, that's why I'm fine with waiting. I like having things to look forward to. :)

Only 73 days! :awesome:

Well, waiting's kinda fun. Just think, if the gig were tomorrow, we'd be depressed next week, instead of just having more waiting. :) Well, unless you're going to multiple gigs. Alas, I'm not. :(

What's gonna be hard is the fact that we're the first gig (so far, anyway), and then ours is over and everyone else's gig has yet to happen.

So yeah, that's why I'm fine with waiting. I like having things to look forward to. :)

same hereeee :LOL:

I feel the same! It's something to look forward to and I don't want it over too quickly. :)

It's going to be here before we know it.

I totally agree! My job is closing in Feb and this Muse gig is the one thing I have to look forward to :D I'm so excited it's all I really talk about these days!

Alright. I just came up with an idea for stalking. We'll create our own twitter page that we'll all follow and I'll set it up so we're all listed in a group so that if any of us update from our phone it will go to all of our phones... Does that make sense? I know there's a way to do that...

Or we could all just set up our pages to have phone updates come from everyone on the list. ...we'll work out the kinks later

Alright. I just came up with an idea for stalking. We'll create our own twitter page that we'll all follow and I'll set it up so we're all listed in a group so that if any of us update from our phone it will go to all of our phones... Does that make sense? I know there's a way to do that...

Or we could all just set up our pages to have phone updates come from everyone on the list. ...we'll work out the kinks later

that is a pretty good idea haha

Well if everyone has twitter apps on their phone then you can change the page you get updates from. If we all set our apps to only send and receive messages to/from that particular name then it would work. Other than that I'm not to sure.

Well if everyone has twitter apps on their phone then you can change the page you get updates from. If we all set our apps to only send and receive messages to/from that particular name then it would work. Other than that I'm not to sure.

You don't need apps. You can send and receive twitter messages from any phone and select the people who you will receive from. I don't have an iphone- I actually have a very crappy phone and it works fine. What I could do is get everyone who wants to add their twitter name to a list and everyone on the list could just follow each other with phone alerts turned on. We have till late February to try and if it doesn't work no loss. :)

You shall get your picture with Matt and mine with Dom!! I might be up for stalking afterall!! Actually- if Chris wasn't married I'd want him the most but he's got so many kids!

If I got a picture with Matt it would be my Facebookprofile pic for the rest of time. :LOL:

Stalking :awesome:!

Archived