Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Woop me too! K i think...;)

oh I'm in N - I just don't know if that is only 14 rows out of 20 or out of 50 odd...

I would love to be on the floor but my group of four pretty much demands seating. It all started at the mosh for merchandise at Live8 in Hyde Park. So unless its an intimate gig for any band we prefer seats.

Me too, but I wanted the middle of the floor anyway..I was hoping for endstage with floor seating, but oh well...

You prefer floor seating over GA Floor?

I think if they are going to charge $48.50 for upper levels, that is going to leave out casual fans that may be interested, but not really a fan. Maybe the pricing will change when it goes on sale to the public, but it's just wild if they are charging that much for upper levels.

I'm also curious if the seats behind will be blocked off.

You prefer floor seating over GA Floor?

I think if they are going to charge $48.50 for upper levels, that is going to leave out casual fans that may be interested, but not really a fan. Maybe the pricing will change when it goes on sale to the public, but it's just wild if they are charging that much for upper levels.

I'm also curious if the seats behind will be blocked off.

That's pretty close to what I paid for Green Day tickets in Nashville. Maybe they are capitalizing on a lot of new interest. I had to buy and pay for 4 tickets but if it were just me going with some friends I would be ok with the cost - it is comparible to a Broadway series show in price.

That's pretty close to what I paid for Green Day tickets in Nashville. Maybe they are capitalizing on a lot of new interest. I had to buy and pay for 4 tickets but if it were just me going with some friends I would be ok with the cost - it is comparible to a Broadway series show in price.

When I saw Green Day at Gwinnett in August, it was $49.50 for floor and the upper levels were $35.00, that seems more reasonable.

oh I'm in N - I just don't know if that is only 14 rows out of 20 or out of 50 odd...

I would love to be on the floor but my group of four pretty much demands seating. It all started at the mosh for merchandise at Live8 in Hyde Park. So unless its an intimate gig for any band we prefer seats.

I'm in 118 row N as well (4 seats)!

When I saw Green Day at Gwinnett in August, it was $49.50 for floor and the upper levels were $35.00, that seems more reasonable.

Blast I should have multi-quoted - hopefully the mods won't get angry with me on this one.

Anyway.

Hmm... maybe it has to do with getting pre-sale tickets? I did get my GD ones in the pre-sale too....

Archived