Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Got my 3 GA Floor tickets! :D

It doesn't look like there was an option to buy seats if you wanted that. Those of you who wanted seats, if they don't appear on the Muse pre-sale later, maybe try the 99X sale tomorrow?

Oh and if it says Sold Out, keep checking back, because I know in the past, even if it says sold out, that tickets will pop up later, because of credit card declines or whatever.

I got seats - it was the only option I was given at 10:02, now I'm just hoping I'm not up in the "gods" I tried to multi-page but then it said sold out.

I got 4 GA seats. It did not give me the option to purchase seated seats, only GA so I went with that. I may consider trading the GA's for really good seats if anyone is interested...I will need to talk to the kids and see too as the Gwinnett Arena has really good seats and I usually reserve all the GA stuff for U2 shows and since I have now seen Muse 3 times on the front rail of the GA, seats may be nice.

And yes, they sold out of the pre sale very very quickly!!!!

How many rows are at Gwinnett? I'm not a barrier type person but its nice to know whether I will need binoculars or not.;)

PRESALE is back up!!!!!!

I just got 2 floor tickets!!!!!!!!! :D

I'm shaking....

is this real? Did it really work?

check your email

:dance: my confirmation email came thru already :dance:

got P1 (aka GA aka Floor) and I dont care! watch for a boogey-ing jaelu and the OH who will be standing still with a confused look :LOL:

There is no way everything is GA..it would be mass chaos...if you get a seat and it has a row and number on it..thats your seat..the GA pit has (floor) on it

Well, i have been to many concerts over the last 20 years that have had GA throughout, but it might not be the case here, I am just surprised that all the tix are 48.50, regardless of seating.

Ticketmaster is only showing GA for tix right now.

I don't even know why someone would want seats at this venue, the floor is going to be the best sound and visual.

Well, i have been to many concerts over the last 20 years that have had GA throughout, but it might not be the case here, I am just surprised that all the tix are 48.50, regardless of seating.

Ticketmaster is only showing GA for tix right now.

I don't even know why someone would want seats at this venue, the floor is going to be the best sound and visual.

I'm confused also, about the tickets for even the upper levels being shown to cost $48.50, that kind of sucks.

Archived