Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Drifter, I am on muse.mu. I registered there yesterday and registered to use the forum as well. Is this right? Thanks :)

Ok...on the main page...near the top you'll see tour dates, along with news, shop, etc. Anyway....click on tour dates...then you'll see dates of all the scheduled shows...look for gwinnett center, atlanta show and click on that...then on the next page you'll see some instructions...it'll say Muse.mu pre-sale commences at 10:00 (local time) on Wednesday 9th December from here...click on here....from there you have to re register to that new site. Look up top and you'll see...your account...click on that and sign up with a new username and password...when you do that all you have to do is log in and just refresh until the tickets go on sale...hope that helps.

Ok...on the main page...near the top you'll see tour dates, along with news, shop, etc. Anyway....click on tour dates...then you'll see dates of all the scheduled shows...look for gwinnett center, atlanta show and click on that...then on the next page you'll see some instructions...it'll say Muse.mu pre-sale commences at 10:00 (local time) on Wednesday 9th December from here...click on here....from there you have to re register to that new site. Look up top and you'll see...your account...click on that and sign up with a new username and password...when you do that all you have to do is log in and just refresh until the tickets go on sale...hope that helps.

Thank you, Drifter....looks like I registered there yesterday so all should be well...I'll find out in about 20 minutes or so anyway!!

Good luck to you!

dang chapel if you're going that early can you hold me a spot? I'll bring fluids and treats as a reward for your dedication haha..but seriously lol..OH and questions on the parking issue I called the arena yesterday and the receptionist told me that parking is whenever..and doors open of course an hour before show ie 6:30 hope that helps some people out.

It's two months away so we'll work something out but my friend might not let me get there so early because he doesn't understand!! I'll just beg until he agrees.

Only minutes away! Gah!

We had an eventful night. Son woke up with labored breathing around 2:30. Called the nurse's line. They said, "Take him to the ER." Hubby took him in. I stayed home with cranky daughter. DS has the croup. got a steroid shot and breathing machine. They got home a little after 6 (I got DD to bed at 5:30!) So, I'm a little bleary eyed this am. DS is breathing much better and sleeping in. What a night!

hopefully see y'all all on here soon with tickets!

Only minutes away! Gah!

We had an eventful night. Son woke up with labored breathing around 2:30. Called the nurse's line. They said, "Take him to the ER." Hubby took him in. I stayed home with cranky daughter. DS has the croup. got a steroid shot and breathing machine. They got home a little after 6 (I got DD to bed at 5:30!) So, I'm a little bleary eyed this am. DS is breathing much better and sleeping in. What a night!

hopefully see y'all all on here soon with tickets!

Pam, that's awful. Hope everyone is on the mend soon!

so my post on the other page was ignored, i think.

i want to stalk, too. i missed out on stalking radiohead, but something tells me muse would be more fun to stalk anyway. ;)

The more stalkers the better!! .. no there should be a limit. But your welcome to join!! Stalking Matt is way better than stalking Thom.

Sweet...you getting GA also?

I am not sure yet......the arena has great seats too. I have now done front rail 3 times for U2/Muse. I am sure my kids would love to do the GA but I usually only reserve the hard work of a GA for U2 (and that was with camping out the nights before)....and really and truly, there are not bad seats in the arena. I guess I'll figure it out for sure when I hit the "purchase tickets" button!!!!

i'd consider myself more lucky meeting thom over matt, though. just because of how thom is... bless him. love him, but at least matt has fun with fans.

maybe we'll all end up on their twitter account.

It's true. Thom won't see anyone will he? Isn't he shy?

Archived