Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

I think the doors open at 6:30. There's really no reason to get there any earlier, esp. since Muse won't even come on until around 9 probably. The main thing you should worry about is traffic, but that probably won't be much of an issue on a Saturday. I don't know how bad the traffic will be just getting near where the arena is. For the U2 shows venue traffic was horrible pretty much across the board, and lots of people missed Muse's set because of it. But those were mostly stadiums that hold around 80,000 people, and the Gwinnett Arena only holds around 12,000.

Live traffic report: http://www.wsbtv.com/traffic/index.html

That, my friend, is what MARTA is for :) . Of course that doesn't help for this show :LOL: .

As for attire, wearing a shirt for the band you're seeing is lame :/ . But in general, church, t-shirt and jeans do the trick, especially if you're in the pit!

the lab coat is a good idea, I will settle for making an impression with my stunning good looks for now.

Where are we all getting dinner friday night? 80 of us should terrorize a crappy applebees or something

also

http://twitter.com/andres3thousand

:chuckle:

My friends and I are looking for somewhere to have pre-concert dinner and drinks Saturday. There's some place called Bahama Breeze close to our hotel. Anyone ever eaten there? Good drink specials?

:chuckle:

My friends and I are looking for somewhere to have pre-concert dinner and drinks Saturday. There's some place called Bahama Breeze close to our hotel. Anyone ever eaten there? Good drink specials?

Everyone I've talked to really likes it.

My friend, Heather, had a very vivid dream about me concocting a plan to get Matt to notice me at the concert. Apparently all I have to do is write a stirring love letter and fold it into a paper plane aerodynamic enough to make it onto the stage, all the while wearing a wife-beater :LOL:

You know you want a lab coat when you're asking people to aquire one for you. Its like making a drug deal :LOL: Seriously though lab coat would be ace. I set my eyes on something I go all out.

There is a surgeon who lives across the street from me. Do I dare?

Please. I don't just need it for this gig. I also need it for a few film projects I'm helping a friend with.

I have another option if I feel too weird about asking him. There is a scrub store 10 minutes from my house that sells lab coats. Give me details... what size would you need? I'm assuming you want the below the knee length to be authentic. If I do this you realize you must do the TIRO dance whenever I ask it may be frequent...;)

I have another option if I feel too weird about asking him. There is a scrub store 10 minutes from my house that sells lab coats. Give me details... what size would you need? I'm assuming you want the below the knee length to be authentic. If I do this you realize you must do the TIRO dance whenever I ask it may be frequent...;)

I don't know for knee length, I'm around 5'9" so large I'm assuming.

I am most appreciative of this :D

I'm such a Matt fanboy, I practice the TiRO shuffle often :chuckle:

Let me see what I can do...I'll let you know. Start to think about how I can get this to you I will be there Friday I'm staying at The Marriott.

Okay.... What time are you going to show up to the venue?

I'm not sure yet I'll keep you posted. I plan on taking a computer to the hotel so I can access the forum for updates. I need to figure out how to follow the twitter list on my cell phone. Trust me if I drive to the store to get this for you I will make sure to connect with you. We will get it figured out.

I'm not sure yet I'll keep you posted. I plan on taking a computer to the hotel so I can access the forum for updates. I need to figure out how to follow the twitter list on my cell phone. Trust me if I drive to the store to get this for you I will make sure to connect with you. We will get it figured out.

Very good :happy:

Oh i can help with that. Just set your phone up for mobile updates. Once that is done, a little mobile shaped icon will appear next to people you follow and you just click on it and it will turn green so that you will get text updates to them. To turn on updates just text on to the Twitter number you are given :happy:

Thank you so much :D

Oh i can help with that. Just set your phone up for mobile updates. Once that is done, a little mobile shaped icon will appear next to people you follow and you just click on it and it will turn green so that you will get text updates to them. To turn on updates just text on to the Twitter number you are given :happy:

Thank you so much :D

I set up the mobile I will go to the list and follow you. Try to send me a text so that we make sure I am up and running.

@Chapel: Perhaps if I cohesive plan emerges, the details could be added in the first post.

Yea no problem, what would you like me to add? It's gotten sort of cluttered on that first post... :$

Chapel- Will you please add my twitter to the list so that I can stalk with you?

It's hcat78 (HCat78)

Thank you!!!

Yep!

Now what does one wear to these events?

anything but a muse t-shirt

I think I first pointed out this rule and actually it's pretty stupid. We never get such a good chance to wear our Muse shirts so I say wear em!!

Bellamy Blue, every Matt fangirl's favourite colour. :chuckle:

:LOL:

Too true ;)

Hey guys, I posted this on another thread but just in case.

My name is Jaime Rodriguez and I am a TV Journalist for NBC South Florida.

I will be in Atlanta on Saturday night covering the gig. Should be a fun night and I have learned some things about Muse fan culture from your posts.

If you want to follow my live updates from the gig feel free to follow me on Twitter:

http://www.twitter.com/jaimearodriguez

See you all Saturday

That's very cool. I'll add you to our sexy plane list as well!

I'll add you too if I haven't already... I forgot lol but Andre 3000, you haven't seen this have you? it's at around 7 minutes in.

Guys, I may need some quotes post-show. Keep in touch

Many of us will be on here post-gig chatting up a storm I'm sure. :D

Sparkle City, baby! :LOL:

Spartanburg? My pal Iris lives there. Know any Irises?

Is it really that hard to find a damn lab coat? :LOL: And I def. wanna see your shuffle. :chuckle:

Yea no problem, what would you like me to add? It's gotten sort of cluttered on that first post... :$

I dunno! LOL, I really don't see a cohesive plan coming around, so probably nothing. :LOL:

Oh good, I'm gonna try and figure this out!

Archived