holding hands? what? where?

looking at it again.. they weren't holding hands exactly.. there's this one couple at the end of the vid who were cheesily looking at each other after the monsters die.. i was like, :$ i know i'm a huge muse fan, but i will have to endure 1 week of torture by my friends if this video goes out onto channel v.. *hides face in embarrassment*..

matt playing the guitar is very weirdass

edit: reading main muse for the past day have taught me more history than i've ever learnt.. lol at the vid.. apparently we can reallt cut this vid to pieces, analyse each second and find symbolisms in everything..

thanks queeny88.matt looks kinda funny there heheh.. but kinda dissapointed that dom didnt look up at all la..they focus too much on matt.. (i dont think i'd be saying that 3 weeks ago eheh.)

yeah.. i see that as well when watching the vid, adyla. a lot of symbolisms and how the vid takes u through time from the zaman batu, to world wars then to the so called future and a lil bit of 9/11 as well... behind all those childish images or cartoons, there's a heavy message. that's wat makes the vid very interesting.. seriously, they are a thinking man kinda band.. or maybe i over analyse the vid a lil bit .:happy:

lol yeah zy3038. mayb he just love that red jacket so much..

finally got it. been searching for pix of dom wearing that spiderman suit in japan for days.. but it's not that clear.

dompsiderman.jpg

for those of you who's bored ass and don't know what to do;

if you'd like to say something to chris (representing fans from malaysia), just PM me if you want to send in something okay?

at worst, just write a couple of words like; "you're cool chris" or something, and pm it to me together with pics (or no pics, who cares)... just bulk things up a bit.. for eg, if we make 3 of 50 pages, that's already 6% of his appreciation coming from Malaysian fans...

:happy: thanks... think of it this way.. something you've written or ur picture is somewhere in one of muse's guy's house :eek:

lol.. it's just his thing i guess, which 4 me is kinda cute eheh.. he's done it b4 in one of the european gigs. wish i could c a better pix tho..

heheh, kak faz has substituted ur avatar with michael schumacher i see....

again, gladly appreciate it.. hope PMS is not over..

^ Hmm.... Looks like Kimi Raikkonen to me? Could be wrong. 3 weeks to Malaysian GP. Can't hardly wait til the pit parties and autograph sessions start rolling in. :D

----------

Ooh, thanks for the Spidey suit picture!

The invincible vid was simple. Yet packed with uncountable hidden messages... I like. :)

oh really?

kimi raikkonen ke? malunyer~

huhu, i'm missing schumacher i guess.. it's weird to see kimi in red

lol yeah i thought it was kimi raikkonen too... though i could be wrong since i only know 3 guys from the f1 uhh... tournament? lol.

and yeah the video has many mixed messages but frankly i have no time to analyse them :( i read on the invincible vid thread that there's 3 illuminati symbols somewhere??? didnt notice any :confused:

lol yeah i thought it was kimi raikkonen too... though i could be wrong since i only know 3 guys from the f1 uhh... tournament? lol.

and yeah the video has many mixed messages but frankly i have no time to analyse them :( i read on the invincible vid thread that there's 3 illuminati symbols somewhere??? didnt notice any :confused:

um.. i saw the evil eye, if that helps..

at worst, just write a couple of words like; "you're cool chris" or something, and pm it to me together with pics (or no pics, who cares)... just bulk things up a bit.. for eg, if we make 3 of 50 pages, that's already 6% of his appreciation coming from Malaysian fans...

heheh, kak faz has substituted ur avatar with michael schumacher i see....

again, gladly appreciate it.. hope PMS is not over..

yes, yes.. i think we should do s'thing 4 chris too.. i've got one of my students to help me out on this one adyla..eheh.. will u be snail-mailing ur art pieces or -e-mail 'em?

haha.. it is kimi raikkonen! i love him to death when he was wif mclaren (since i'm a mclaren fan..) i can never bring myself to be a ferrari fan but i'll only be supporting him not massa nor jean todt nor the ferrari team.. kimi did win the oz gp that's why i changed my avatar..

dun worry, my PMS still going strong my dear..;)

^ Hmm.... Looks like Kimi Raikkonen to me? Could be wrong. 3 weeks to Malaysian GP. Can't hardly wait til the pit parties and autograph sessions start rolling in. :D

----------

Ooh, thanks for the Spidey suit picture!

r u going to sepang? yes, yes cant wait for the malaysian gp!

no worries! i've been searching for it for days n found it at microcuts. japs didnt post much pix i guess..

seriously? illuminati symbols?

vspirit, thanks my love! i'm downloading it now..

EDIT: after watching the vid.. my ears went like that during the concert u noe eheh.. so ur vid audio kinda bring 'sweet' memories back. still think its great despite all of those things.. it's still clear and wat a beautiful scene when the crowd light their lighters and cellphones.. awww.. wish i could c that during the gig.. thanks again vspirit. u've made my day.. had a crappy day at work just now..

Dear Matt, Dom & Chris,

Please please please tell your colleagues from other bands what a wonderful audience Malaysians are!! Please reckon to them to come here for their upcoming tours, as we are so deprived of gigs! Plus, 2007 is the Visit Malaysia Year! What impeccable timing to discover our country! Please do come after 2007 too of course. You are all most welcomed here!

hello again weresodisco,

that's a good idea.. maybe you can start the thread?? i'm hoping for radiohead to come as well, but i havent heard much about them lately. i heard rumors that they're disbanded? *prays to god its not true* and honestly, i didnt actually like thom yorke's solo project.. but if they do come here, or even singapore, i'm sure it'll be a sold out gig in minutes!!

oh yeah.. did u check out mtv's good vibration special? haha.. Mike D looked so weird wif that big hair of his, and adam yauch and adrock both looked extremely different!! seriously hoping they'll be coming here in sept..

Hi Crazy_Mary!

Err..how do I start a thread? I'd love to discuss other bands as well.

Yeah, I did watch part of the mtv special..the Beasties are as always very funny & absurd heheh..They were asked what was their secret to longevity, and they answered something absurd (as always), I can't remember what... Heybadigol, help me with this.. You watched it too!

Hmm..will Jonny Greenwood ever play guitar again?? He's always seen nowadays tweaking that electronic knobs from I dunno what instrument is that.. Back in 1995 when playing "The Bends" he was brutalising his guitar, maybe he already felt limited with what he can do with the guitar back then. Thom Yorke, well, he doesn't like his voice, so the vox effects may continue. And you know they don't like repeating themselves, one wonders what will they experiment with next. The Eraser.. You'll appreciate it more on repeated listenings..Well, at least for him, he gets to spread his messages across.

Appologies to Muse fans for the sidetracking..

Dear Matt, Dom & Chris,

Please please please tell your colleagues from other bands what a wonderful audience Malaysians are!! Please reckon to them to come here for their upcoming tours, as we are so deprived of gigs! Plus, 2007 is the Visit Malaysia Year! What impeccable timing to discover our country! Please do come after 2007 too of course. You are all most welcomed here!

Dear Matt, Dom & Chris,

Please do as wat weresodisco asked above!

Hi Crazy_Mary!

Err..how do I start a thread? I'd love to discuss other bands as well.

Yeah, I did watch part of the mtv special..the Beasties are as always very funny & absurd heheh..They were asked what was their secret to longevity, and they answered something absurd (as always), I can't remember what... Heybadigol, help me with this.. You watched it too! ..

hey... i've never started a thread myself!! :LOL: so mayb the right person to ask is adyla.. eheh. why dont we just discuss 'em here. i'd love to talk about other bands (that i noe or do not noe yet of) on this thread..

oh god, yeah... :LOL: they always say absurd stuffs in all of their interviews.. especially adrock i guess. but adam yauch can be a bit mental as well. i love it when he became that weird cousin of his.. his director's name. wat's the name again? nathanial hornblower eheh..yeah.. i guess.

i cant remember as well! i haf it on tape, i'll check it again. if my sis havent rerecorded it over wif ugly betty.. dont u just love all their vids?

Hmm..will Jonny Greenwood ever play guitar again?? He's always seen nowadays tweaking that electronic knobs from I dunno what instrument is that.. Back in 1995 when playing "The Bends" he was brutalising his guitar, maybe he already felt limited with what he can do with the guitar back then. Thom Yorke, well, he doesn't like his voice, so the vox effects may continue. And you know they don't like repeating themselves, one wonders what will they experiment with next. The Eraser.. You'll appreciate it more on repeated listenings..Well, at least for him, he gets to spread his messages across.

Appologies to Muse fans for the sidetracking..

i haf no probs wif wat u called electronic stuffs or watever.. i kinda love it especially idiotechque ( hope i got the spelling correct). but kinda hated it if its too much. thom yorke's voice is awesome.. i think it's even better that matt's. why did he feel that way.. yeah, maybe i'll appreaciate it more when i listen to the eraser more.

i love sidetracking ehehe..

:( i dont listen to the beastie boys nor radiohead much... so i have no idea what you guys are talking about. lol i only know 3 songs by radiohead, which are Creep, ParanoidAndroid and Karma Police. i dont even know which albums they're from either.

teach me, people!

ok here's my impromptu attempt on uhh, making a poem for Chris :D

the band Muse has a bassist

and his name is Chris

nobody can describe

the awesomeness that he cannot hide?

while he headbangs away

to the songs Muse play

he will always be

the rocker with a belly? :D

ok how's that? hahaha.

nice debbie....

lagi pon kalau siapa2 bagi something kat chris, mesti dia suka punya...

aku nak sumbang gak...tapi tolong lawakan ayat dia...ngn english kan sekali..

sebenarnya sebelom2 ni, aku berpendapat bassist x penting sangat tok satu2 rock band...tapi lepas denga,tengok,rasa bass yanag dikeluarkan chris,baru sedar betapa pentingnya bassist tu kat band...bass yg dia wat power gila....lepas tau sejarah dia lagi aku rasa kagum...dari asalnya sorang yg lebih kpd drummer bertukar ke bassist tok join muse tapi sekarang ni dah diiktiraf salah sorang bassist paling power sekarang...chris bassist yg paling aku minat n respect..salute r ko chris..teros hasilkan music yang gempak dari kau n muse okay....

nice debbie....

lagi pon kalau siapa2 bagi something kat chris, mesti dia suka punya...

aku nak sumbang gak...tapi tolong lawakan ayat dia...ngn english kan sekali..

sebenarnya sebelom2 ni, aku berpendapat bassist x penting sangat tok satu2 rock band...tapi lepas denga,tengok,rasa bass yanag dikeluarkan chris,baru sedar betapa pentingnya bassist tu kat band...bass yg dia wat power gila....lepas tau sejarah dia lagi aku rasa kagum...dari asalnya sorang yg lebih kpd drummer bertukar ke bassist tok join muse tapi sekarang ni dah diiktiraf salah sorang bassist paling power sekarang...chris bassist yg paling aku minat n respect..salute r ko chris..teros hasilkan music yang gempak dari kau n muse okay....

I think it looks good - your contribution 4 Chris :) U should send it over in both BM and the translation in English. Lagi power... Then Chris boleh belajar BM sekali, hehe.. Just my dua sen.

ok here's my impromptu attempt on uhh, making a poem for Chris :D

the band Muse has a bassist

and his name is Chris

nobody can describe

the awesomeness that he cannot hide?

while he headbangs away

to the songs Muse play

he will always be

the rocker with a belly? :D

ok how's that? hahaha.

:LOL: