EDIT: any of y'all managed to catch the startlight clip with highlites from the concert on muzik2 tonite? saw ur face queeney88 eheh.. *goes mental yet, again*

whoooaaaa.. o rly??? hehe..

all week i wait for the concert review on melodi. but they didnt review that!!! how come?

speaking about muzik-muzik, i was slept time tu.. my fren sms me and told me to watch tv3.. and i liek OMG!!!

running like hell to downstairs and thank god.. i seen a bit of MUSE concert that i went on tv.. hehe

or rock corner, tower records?

buy the cd, support the band if u really lyk their music.:musesign:

yes that's right man..hehe..by the way if u still thinking of how to get the song without paying any single sen you can try download it using media sharing stuff like bearshare, kazaa, etc..but then if you still find it difficult to get it, i can suggest you to try use direct download from website like kohit.net, jiwang.org etc..

yes that's right man..hehe..by the way if u still thinking of how to get the song without paying any single sen you can try download it using media sharing stuff like bearshare, kazaa, etc..but then if you still find it difficult to get it, i can suggest you to try use direct download from website like kohit.net, jiwang.org etc..

my suggestion---->microcuts.net<-----im soo lovin it..:D

**but still i recommend..buy the original..no piracy :pirate:

lol yeah i was just gonna say that. (Y) say no to piracy! :pirate:

vspirit, that video was awesome. do you have more up your sleeves? :D cause i was planning to download vids of the gig to burn it into a cd for my friend who missed it. right now i'm halfway downloading vids from tired.unhappy but if you have more, i'd rather download yours instead since yours is much clearer :)

even its quite "old"..

but its very useful if ya know how to use it..

IRC got rare vids too... Mp3's..

but hey..

buy Ori, show ur support..

even u can get a ton of them, but it still not the same with the one were full covered, colored and touched :p. :LOL:

arghhhh!!!! still at workplace..zzzzz

tired and sleepy~.. and sleepy~ and... krohhhhh ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz:sleepy:

craze, you ought to download the XviD codec if you want to see that video, or any other videos I might put up in the future.

and yeah deb, I have a few more up here somewhere. I didn't record the whole concert though as they wouldn't all fit into the memory card of the camera I was using and I also wanted to enjoy the concert without having to constantly hold it up either.

glad you liked it, though. see, it couldn't be all bad that i was up there, could it? xP

and yeah deb, I have a few more up here somewhere. I didn't record the whole concert though as they wouldn't all fit into the memory card of the camera I was using and I also wanted to enjoy the concert without having to constantly hold it up either.

glad you liked it, though. see, it couldn't be all bad that i was up there, could it? xP

lol yeah... but its memang more exciting at the pitt. you get to fully 'express' the way you feel by jumping/headbanging/screaming your lungs out/whatever you do. lol

but like you said.. you're memang not a very um... enthusiastic person? and plus with your bad experience at singapore, i get why you chose to sit instead. :)

what else vids do you have anyway? lol do you have the other half of hysteria by any chance?

haha nope, didn't finish recording that, sorry. or at least, my friend didn't.

as for me, well, my mind wasn't...all there, if you get my drift.

what else vids i have? the rest i selected to shoot are butterflies, assassin, citizen, stockholme, soldier's, invicible and the latter half of take a bow inc. their going offstage. and a couple of them short riffs in between. ...not sure if i left any out but it's more or less those.

no :'( :moody: eh, cemane ade smiley tudung nie? *hugs back*

*edit : oh, it's pink hair..

wouldnt it be cool if its really a girl wearing tudung? but not that shocking pink la..;)

yes, support the band la.. if u want 'em to come again. but cetak rompak cds normally haf more songs..:unsure: te heehee.. no.. dont look at me like that.. i bought all their original cds..except showbiz.. i dun haf showbiz

craze, you ought to download the XviD codec if you want to see that video, or any other videos I might put up in the future.

i've figured out the prob, thanks!! it seems that i haf to open it in a different media.. *noob*

yeah... u've been very useful to us.. but like debbie said, the pitt was awesome!!

what else vids i have? the rest i selected to shoot are butterflies, assassin, citizen, stockholme, soldier's, invicible and the latter half of take a bow inc. their going offstage. and a couple of them short riffs in between. ...not sure if i left any out but it's more or less those.

u've got me all excited now..:supertong *goes mental again*

wouldnt it be cool if its really a girl wearing tudung? but not that shocking pink la..;)

which gives me an idea.. somebody draw an emoticon like that and post it on here... haha, then we all tudung girls can use it.. too bad i hav no idea how to create one..

hmm.....its been quiet tonite...:stunned:

yes it has... i gues the PMS has really died out.

crazy_mary go buy showbiz! gogogo! lol its a good album :) i actually preferred it to the rest at one time, prolly cause i got so more of listening to the same stuff over and over again. i really like fillip and showbiz :D

vspirit, i think you only posted the koc&halfhysteria, and sunburn... unless you have posted others, but i just didnt see them. hehheh. cough. hint. nudge.

and about the emotes, maybe you could post a thread about it and ask people who have been on the board for yeaaars. haha :p

mine hasnt!!! :LOL: been more than 2 weeks now n its still driving me insane!

i better go to sleep now before i crack! :eek:

will be back on board tomorrow morning at work! :D

yeah me too.. now, im collecting all the Muse vids.. ohh goshhh!!

juz finished Sunburn Clip vid..

what a cute kiddo in the vid...

kind weird they play of mirror...

yeah like Left-Handed Matt & Chris, while Dom look Right-Handed :LOL: all look vice versa there..

i think the msg from the vid...

Dont take ur parent room keys, open it and take a look inside without their permission or when they aint there,

coz som1 is watching u!!!

hahahhahah!!!

moral.. buat jahat jgn sekali..

dua kali takpe!!!

hahahhahahahahah

yes it has... i gues the PMS has really died out.

crazy_mary go buy showbiz! gogogo! lol its a good album :) i actually preferred it to the rest at one time, prolly cause i got so more of listening to the same stuff over and over again. i really like fillip and showbiz :D

vspirit, i think you only posted the koc&halfhysteria, and sunburn... unless you have posted others, but i just didnt see them. hehheh. cough. hint. nudge.

and about the emotes, maybe you could post a thread about it and ask people who have been on the board for yeaaars. haha :p

wat r u talking about? PMS berkurangan?? Never!!! still smiling and going mental everytime i hear those muse songs..or when i'm driving.. i'm suppose to be typing my ASSignment but loggin on the board instead this pagi-pagi morning..ehehh

lol.. yeah i'm going to get it this weekend but most of the songs i've oready downloaded. i dunno why, i dont like filip..

yes, vspirit...:shifty: i love this emoticon lol..

*waiting for adyla to start another thread*;)

mine hasnt!!! :LOL: been more than 2 weeks now n its still driving me insane!

i better go to sleep now before i crack! :eek:

will be back on board tomorrow morning at work! :D

r u at work or online? ;)

Wow!....they played 23 songs on their setlist in Tokyo! damn those Japss...!!!

couldnt get any luckier :LOL:

nandeyo??? rite, better brush up my japanese.. i think i'm gonna move there.

Wow!....they played 23 songs on their setlist in Tokyo! damn those Japss...!!!

couldnt get any luckier :LOL:

OMG. WHAT THE FF. REALLY? O_O OMGWTF NO FAIR THEY'RE PLAYING MULTIPLE DATES IN JAPAN SUMMORE. DAMN THOSE LUCKY JAPANESE!!!! *cries* did they say so on the japan thread or do i have to check musewiki? oh nevermind i'll do both :p

and i'm downloading all the muse vids too! as in... the malaysian gig vids. haha. most of the ones i'm downloading are from tired.unhappy, but if anyone has any clearer ones *coughvspiritcough*, tell me before i start burning the vids into a cd :D

wooooh bootleggg... i could make a special cover for it too. ooh lala~

so wait, if i'm downloading all the muse vids... does that mean the PMS in me hasnt died out yet?

its not so extreme as it was before la.. i dont CONSTANTLY think about them anymore. haha.

but i still do think about them, either way :LOL:

oh and about fillip, nice what that song!! lol i just dont like the quiet part in the middle.. the one where he goes all falsetto. but besides that i really really like the song! :D

yeah me too.. now, im collecting all the Muse vids.. ohh goshhh!!

juz finished Sunburn Clip vid..

what a cute kiddo in the vid...

kind weird they play of mirror...

yeah like Left-Handed Matt & Chris, while Dom look Right-Handed :LOL: all look vice versa there..

i think the msg from the vid...

Dont take ur parent room keys, open it and take a look inside without their permission or when they aint there,

coz som1 is watching u!!!

hahahhahah!!!

moral.. buat jahat jgn sekali..

dua kali takpe!!!

hahahhahahahahah

lolz..:LOL:

i've got ALL of their vids..:p

when i'm in form 4, i bought a cd that contain muse mtvs

then, i become muselive.com member so that i can download berjuta-juta lemon of their

vid during gigs @ concert, mtv, interviews, mp3s n rare recording (also b-side):happy:

hey bidadari,

me think the sunburn vid is about a babysitter that want to steal her mem's necklace and then the ghost (muse!!!!) of the house (kind of penunggu) remind her..

to break this endless lies secretly she cries:LOL: